Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for lead guitarist...

• 15-11-2011 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Singer/guitarist, bassist and drummer looking for lead guitarist to complete the line up, we are based in the midlands and are in our mid 20's. The music would suit some one into Pixies, Interpol, Pearl Jam. contact seabaas@gmail.com if interested.. cheers :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Seabaas

bomp

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Criticdublin

hey man have you any clips of your music? the band I was in has just broken up and I am looking for something new :)

If you pm me your email I can send you a few rough demos, where abouts are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭interize

hey id be interested, hav similar taste in music, i play an epiphone sheraton trough a fender deville, and hav my own transport, im also based in the midlands. where r ye from?

Fump

• Advertisement

Hey,

where in the midlands are you based? How often are yis jamming etc. . .

Id be seriously interested in this. But I dont want to waste anyones time if it is a little bit far to travel.

Cheers,
    Al

Hey, sorry for the delay,
    We'd be close to mullingar, its a good hour of a drive from dublin..
    Heres some rough samples of our stuff http://breakingtunes.com/strays

have you found someone?

Advertisement