Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ryanair 1 Million Free Flights

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

I used my own name also, back in September.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭dunkindonuts

Im trying to book flights. i have an entropay account. i don't know what i am doing wrong. can someone please help me and explain what i need to do.

i have account open with 50 euro funds ready.- that's the starting point.

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭undo

You need an Entropay account in Sterling (GBP), not Euro. Some people have reported success using a Euro account as well but these seem to be isolated incidents. In general, you will need a Sterling account.

Once you have that, you just proceed to book as usual, selecting "Visa Electron" as credit card type. You will then not be charged the €5 per passenger, per flight CC fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Qprmeath

Entropay give you a number for your virtual visa electron card. Use this when paying for flights. Select Visa Electron as your method of payment. I think you need to open your entropay acount in sterling to use on Ryanair but that has been contradicted on here lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

also, you may have to enter your name as ENTROPAY USER on the billing info.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

My Entropay card says "Entropay User" on the card itself but I just put in my own name when booking and got given a confirmation number no bother.

I assume this won't be a problem as when registering it at the time I just put my own name down for all the details?

e: Just read the page previous to this... Can anyone who done this before though with their own name confirm there wasn't a problem? Payment's been taken out of the account but just want to confirm it first for obvious reasons before I haul ass to the airport.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭undo

There will be no problems. The payment went through, your ticket is good.

Ryanair do not care what name is on the credit card. The only one who could care is Entropay - and you gave them exactly what they wanted, "Entropay User," so they, too, are happy.

Enjoy your flight.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Cheers OP, I booked 8 flights for my mates over to Eindhoven for the princely sum of €0.08.

Entropay ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Brimmy wrote: »
    My Entropay card says "Entropay User" on the card itself but I just put in my own name when booking and got given a confirmation number no bother.

I assume this won't be a problem as when registering it at the time I just put my own name down for all the details?

e: Just read the page previous to this... Can anyone who done this before though with their own name confirm there wasn't a problem? Payment's been taken out of the account but just want to confirm it first for obvious reasons before I haul ass to the airport.
    nah, should be fine, it seems sometimes it doesnt go through, and sometimes it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

bigkev49 wrote: »
    Cheers OP, I booked 8 flights for my mates over to Eindhoven for the princely sum of €0.08.

Entropay ftw.

That's one way.........planning on leaving them there? :pac:

Cheers Zuroph. I'm raging though. Left it till the last minute to book them and then realized it covered Manchester as well. Was going to book tickets to go see United play Besiktas at the end of November but it was after midnight and the prices went back up. Hopefully they lower them again sometime soon :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Brimmy wrote: »
    That's one way.........planning on leaving them there? :pac:

:D

Yup, it's up to them to survive the Dam and make it back home again!

Advertisement