Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upc horizon box volume output

• 01-04-2014 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭

Hi I just upgraded to a horizon box and am having trouble setting up volume output on box. On my old box I was able to control the volume through the upc box (ie it was variable) so I was able to set my amp to a constant volume and control it using my upc remote. Now with the horizon box it is a set volume output so when i go to turn the volume up or down it control the tv volume output which i do not want. Is there anyway to control my amp volume with the upc remote? Its a onkyo amp

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,308 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

The Horizon setup only provides codes for brands of TV so there is no facility to adjust the volume on an Onkyo amp via the Horizon remote.

If your Onkyo amp is on your network, there is an app for iPhone and Android which allows you to control the amp from a smartphone.

Advertisement