Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: islabike 14" or 16" inch for 5yrs old girl

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭midonogh

BostonB wrote: »
    An alternative is the Cuda brand built with 6061 Aluminium. Fitzcycles stock them in Dublin. They are the junior range of Barracuda. Cheaper than the Islabikes, but a decent step up from the cheaper kids bikes that you usually get. Thats what I went for when I couldn't stretch to a Isabike.

I have a pink 16inch Cuda Blox if anyone is interested. My daughter had it between 5 and 6.5. She has now upgraded to large Islabike Benin. Blox is not a bad bike, not the same class as the Islabike, but better than anyother kids bike I have seen. Take €75 for it. Based in Skerries

• Registered Users Posts: 40 vwlt

Hi,

Just found this section now .....

I have a 2011 purple Islabike Cnoc 14 for sale on adverts.ie if anybody is interested. Excellent condition and comes with an original box if needed. Moved up to a Beinn 20 small. Wea re on our fourth Islabike in the house and they are second to none with regards to kids bikes.

Not sure how to link an advert, but if you search islabike on adverts.ie you will find it.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭enas

Out of despair: I'm also looking for a second-hand Islabike Cnoc 14, preferably in Cork. If anyone is selling one, feel free to let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭BigGeorge

Looking for a cnoc 16 in reasonable condition or better, can collect in most places - living in hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭lacreme

looking for 2 Beinn 20 small, now I am really liviing in hope. Based in Dublin but will travel anywhere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭multifunction

I have a Benin 20 small for sale. 150 euro. Based in Galway.I sold one last year and it cost 15 euro to post

Hi multifunction ..... just checking to see if what colour it is as its hardto see on my phone.

Am looking gor another beinn 20 small for my son.

Thanks

Hi vwlt
    It is grey with red trim.

Hi multifunction

Am interestedin taking it.

Just sent a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭lacreme

Hi multifunction,

I would also be very keen on this bike. I have sent you a PM

Thanks

Lacreme

• Advertisement

lacreme wrote: »
    Hi multifunction,

I would also be very keen on this bike. I have sent you a PM

Thanks

Lacreme
    Thanks Lacreme
    Bike still for sale.pm sent

Thanks Lacreme
    Bike still for sale.pm sent

Bike sold to Lacreme.
    Thanks Multifunction

• Registered Users Posts: 17 valy1972

Hi,

I'm also looking for islabikes 20" or 24". I can pick it up from almost anywhere.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 gg2009

Looking for cnoc 16 over the next while, not in a rush but would love to have one lined up.

pref in dublin area

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 74,773 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Zombie theads - also the Cycling Adverts forum does not work this way - start your own thread then there's no confusion over who may be negotiating with who

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement