Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Betdash betting game

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Fursttimer

One of the most irritating and fustrating things for me on betdash was (& prob is) the inability to place doubles, trebles etc on golf 3-balls. Was told several times it would be "fixed" the following week but it never was, probably still hasn't!

And having to go through every game to find a different market is a pain in the a*se!!

On PP you have a choice of selecting "over 2.5 goals" in all that day's games etc, really wish they would have rolled that out onto betdash

Fursttimer wrote: »
    And having to go through every game to find a different market is a pain in the a*se!!

On PP you have a choice of selecting "over 2.5 goals" in all that day's games etc, really wish they would have rolled that out onto betdash

Looks like they've actually rolled this out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭paulb06

Another thing that's improved dramatically is the length of time to settle a bet. Much, much faster. :)

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Giving this a go now, starting tonight now I'm not betting IRL footy for a while. Needed a break. Should be interesting.

Had a nice little winner on Betdash thanks to Pyro's take it to the max :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

If anyone wants tips and advice on how to lose 300k in 2 days just give me a shout :pac:

Game now down too :mad:

Is betdash working tonight?

Fursttimer wrote: »
    Is betdash working tonight?

No its down...1st time its been down since it relaunched afaik.

eh i dunno wrote: »
    No its down...1st time its been down since it relaunched afaik.

Surprise, surprise :rolleyes:

I'm back a few hours and the site is down. Different day, same bullsh1t with betdash. Tried to place some 3 ball multiples earlier but they still haven't fixed that problem

Had enough of this nonsense the last time :mad:

Surrender game > close account!!!

eh i dunno wrote: »
    If anyone wants tips and advice on how to lose 300k in 2 days just give me a shout :pac:

Unlucky mate. Often got to 700k a few times and lost the lot. Nightmare :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,234 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Any usernames lads? gonna add a few to my following list

Any usernames lads? gonna add a few to my following list

ehidunno is mine...add away but i wont win you much cash

paulb06

I'm doing ok for the first time ever. Proving difficult to get higher though, the max bet has decreased and max win has decreased!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,823 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Been trying to get into betdash but its a tad bad when you cant see a match that is on tomorrow on it

Where's the galway match for example

Boca match wasnt on it last night either. They are just 2 examples of a range of matches missing

Headshot wrote: »
    Been trying to get into betdash but its a tad bad when you cant see a match that is on tomorrow on it

Where's the galway match for example

Boca match wasnt on it last night either. They are just 2 examples of a range of matches missing

Strange that as once the market is on PP (which it is re Galway game), then it's usually on Betdash. I'll give them an email and see what the story is.

Game on Betdash now.

"TiltedBrain" on Betdash if anyone wants to add moi

I'll add you today. Finally reached the million there on Monday after a long wait :D

paulb06 wrote: »
    I'll add you today. Finally reached the million there on Monday after a long wait :D

I saw that! excellent stuff! whats it like? any tips?

Yeah it was quite tough to be honest! During that whole game I was at 700k 3 times and ended up back to 200-300k just couldnt win a bet.

Then I went through the "trending bets" and saw that Vettel hat trick bet, he was 5/1 for pole, fastest lap and win, so I decided I would put that single in with a load of other singles to make about 7 or 8 doubles.

Had the Vettel bet with Utd at 5/6 (v Everton) that weekend, then the Vettle bet with a game o2.5 etc etc. Ended up about 6 of the 8 selections came up so was waiting on Vettel to win for a nice bankroll, he ended up getting the fastest lap on the LAST lap!!

So basically what I'm saying is try find a decent price bet that you're confident in and take a risk to include it with a lot of other singles. That's how I managed to get the million this time around. If the big bet comes in your on track for a big payout if the other short priced selections come in!

Doesn't work all the time though and they've included a "similar bets" rule too where for example, you can't do Vettel to win with Utd V Crawley over 0.5 goals (1/80 ish?) the minimum price would have to be 1/2 or they won't let you do it.

Hope that makes sense! Check my bet history on Betdash and you'll see what I mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,823 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Once again betdash missing games

namely Argentina Primera División

You'd know well that pp were in charge of that site the way its run

• Advertisement

Need Spain to win today for the million :D

Fair play to ya mate hoping Spain do the business! Want a laugh? I went bankrupt yesterday on this ! :D:D:D:D I'm not even annoyed to be honest ! :)

Oh LOL, 1/40

I know I was following the live betting on that game and I could tell there were going to be no goals with about 60 mins gone! Wouldn't mind but Holland had what seemed to be a full strength squad playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Just added you, I'm "CSKA78", if anyone wants to add me, feel free.

**** off Spain

**** off Spain
    Hard luck mate so close, how are you doing lately? Have joined again today so here's hoping for a bit of luck!

Also the site is piissing me off today it's very slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

The site is always very slow , iv gotten used to it though , still loving this game tbh , mainly bet on the football - still havent reached the million mark but nearly always end up in profit , the name's Hoki :D

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭bren_mc

joined this the other day (username topdrog). looks like great fun. anyway, i just unlocked a free bet and i'm wondering if winning free bets have the stake returned or only the profit.?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Lazarus2.0

bren_mc wrote: »
    joined this the other day (username topdrog). looks like great fun. anyway, i just unlocked a free bet and i'm wondering if winning free bets have the stake returned or only the profit.?

Stake isn't returned on free bets . Just used my first free bet on a whim (volleyball , 'bout which I know nothing ! ) and got challenged by #1 ranked player so I'm not optimistic :) - potential winnings show that stake isnt included .

I've got to thank the guys on this thread and indeed forum .. long time lurker/reader of Football Betting but too short of pocket to be contributing :( . Really enjoying Betdash so far (only on day 5 though) and the collective wisdom in the betting forum makes a great read always . Thanks to all on both counts :)

I'm DBG2011 on betdash btw , feel free to add me as an example of how not to bet :p
    @bren_mc : hope you dont mind but added you ..

Advertisement