Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung poke fun at iPhone 4

• 23-07-2010 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭

lol
    [IMG][/img]hwkcxc.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭allen175

haha thats good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

HA HA except the signal on the galaxy s is crap... my housew has always had bad signal with nokia's and sony ericssons, but the galaxy s takes the cake. I'm always having to resend texts and it's s impossible to make a call in the house.

*disclaimer* I have never owned and iPhone.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

HA HA except the signal on the galaxy s is crap... my housew has always had bad signal with nokia's and sony ericssons, but the galaxy s takes the cake. I'm always having to resend texts and it's s impossible to make a call in the house.

*disclaimer* I have never owned and iPhone.

So Nokia, Sony and Samsung phones all giving hassle, do you live in a bomb shelter per chance? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭BenEadir

Hi,

I have to agree with thehomeofDob, the signal on the SGS is really crap. Where I was getting 4 and 5 bars for wi-fi and GSM/3G on other phones I only get 1 or 2 bars (and sometimes no signal at all) with the SGS. That and a terrible battery life which sees me having to fully charge twice a day is reslly spoiling my enjoyment of what is otherwise a great device.

Ben

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

I'm posting this on the galaxy, love it, only problem is the gps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭BenEadir

Omahaid, what's the issue you're having with the GPS? I used Google Maps Navagation earlier today and it was OK, not great but OK.

Its a bit flakey, not too much though, probably down to being inside, so I'm not really complaining :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

M5 wrote: »
    So Nokia, Sony and Samsung phones all giving hassle, do you live in a bomb shelter per chance? :)

I wish, at least then I'd have a decent excuse. Nope, just a regular house in Dublin 15. Vodafone, o2, and 3 all have perfect signal. Meteor on the other hand is terrible, of course because it's in doors they won't do anything.

Anyway, on topic, although I love my new Galaxy S, the signal quality is awful, taking much of the humour away from the advertisement.

That's actually one complaint I don't have, wifi on phone is as good as laptop and 3G is excellent too! :-)

Advertisement