Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dog owners wanted for short documentary

Options
  • 18-05-2010 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi we are four recently graduated film and television students. We are based in the Galway region and are looking to set up a video project dealing with dog owners. We intend the piece to be a lighthearted insight into the relationship between humans and their pets. If you, or anybody you know, would be interested in being a contributor please pm for more details.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 valbern

Hi There,

I would be quite interested!! I have five bernese mountain dogs !!!

Valerie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

I got 2 Westies but based in Kildare

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

2 Otterhounds, 3 lurchers, a blind Spitz and a Pit Bull ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Heard someone say that there's a dog competition in Galway this weekend to crown the "King of the Tramps" - you'll get plenty of fun from dogs and owners there! Should be hilarious!
    I can only offer you an extremely spoiled rescue terrier cross with a huge ego!
    Best of luck!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Two Jack Russells here in Roscommon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭murraymarmalade

one staffy owner here

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Rescued 15 month old (thus, insane) yellow Labrador Retriever in Galway :)

Advertisement