Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Use PS3/Xbox/Wii controller on any other machine

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭TheGunns

rcdk1 wrote: »
    Came across this on YouTube and though it might be of interest. Basically it is a dongle/adaptor that will let you (when it's released) use any controller on any other machine. Will cost approx €72 ($59.95 + $29.95 shipping). Company website: http://cronusdevice.com/

saw this awhile ago and seems fairly good if youre picky about the controller but it costs quite a bit considering the actual controller costs a lot less

• Registered Users Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I can see this selling like hotcakes! Controller fanboys have no excuses now! Going to be interesting to see how MS/Sony/Nintendo take to it... I'd buy one just to have 1 less controller beside me! But which would i keep... Hmmmm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

The way MS block 3rd party controller stuff I wouldn't expect to be using a ps3 pad on an xbox forever. This is totally redundant for pc but for those who wanted an xbox controller on a playstation it might be useful?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,689 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

For that money I think I'll either dual-mod or just learn to deal with it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Does it calibrate it for you aswell or do you still have to remap all of the buttons? I think its way too expensive when there's free software that can do the same thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,472 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Watch out it might cause you controller to explode.

Exploding-PS3-controller.jpg

Advertisement