Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Shooting days - Swap - Meet ups.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭German pointer

AL 555 wrote: »
    If anyone is in the west Limerick area looking for some crow shooting can they drop me a pm as I may have something for them, large numbers of crows in sheds etc...

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭AL 555

PM sent

PM Replied

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭tonytoc11

I should have the license for my air rifle soon and would be willing to help around sheds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭rugerman

Hi lads plenty deer pheasants duck and foxes I'm looking for swap of days driven fox shootin or similar.regards rugerman

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Lookin to get out stalkin with anyone in the Dublin Wicklow area before season is over
    So if I can tag along
    Would swap for a days hunting with my female Harris hawk
    Atb

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 332 ✭✭noeleire

hi lads i do a bit of rabbit and fox shooting but was thinking of starting deer shooting next season so was hoping to get some experience this season so i would be great full if i could tag along with somebody that could show me the ropes i live bray wicklow area in return i could show you how to get the most meat and the best cuts from the deer . thanks lads hope to get a reply

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 268 ✭✭owelfisherman

hi lads i do a bit of rabbit and fox shooting but was thinking of starting deer shooting next season so was hoping to get some experience this season so i would be great full if i could tag along with somebody that could show me the ropes i live bray wicklow area in return i could show you how to get the most meat and the best cuts from the deer . thanks lads hope to get a reply
    if anybody wants to join me shooting a few crows when the frost really kicks in drop me a line.might give them a whck this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭TriggerPL

where you based

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 268 ✭✭owelfisherman

TriggerPL wrote: »
    where you based
    pm me there trigger.might have a lad already coming down

pm me there trigger.might have a lad already coming down

Just seen your reply pm inbound

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭johnny3

hi lads any one interested in a swap im looking for a good day woodcock shooting in return i can take ya pigeon shooting we do shoot big bags pm me plz im in meath will traval :D

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭jaksnipe

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭johnny3

hi is ther an app for boards:D

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Jimy1971

Mad to have a crack at shooting a few diving duck. First year back shooting after 20 years and have fallen in love with wildfowling.Foreshore licence applied for

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭mike91

Hi all, I am looking for some rabbit and fox permissions in the Clare/Limerick area it will be lamping for the foxes and I can shoot or ferret the rabbits also while Im here if anyone who has lamping permisions close to these areas id love to tag along. Cheers

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 NIGHTVISION

Hi any body having fox trouble at lambing time in cork area give me a shout .25 yrs experience fully insured day or night no prob .:o

• Registered Users Posts: 14 no2broady

Hi All.

I am looking for rabbit shooting anywhere in Donegal, I need some new ground.:D

I have insurance, and experienced with over 20 years shooting behind me.

Thanks in advanced.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭deano2882

any1 in galway clare having problems wit foxes or any vermin giv us a pm fully insured with all equipment...or any1 around galway clare border tht fox shooting.ie.lamping or early sunday wit the dogs wud love ta tag along.....pm me thanks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭charlie10

i know its late for foxs but i would love to tag along if any lads are beating cover for foxs ,i have a 6 shot repeater and i know how to use it believe me ! they wont get far!! i would be willing to treat a lad to a cup of coffee and sandwich in return;)

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭T338

crow and fox shooting available in south kerry. Message for details

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Feidhlim Dignan

Hi. Im looking for a bit of goat shooting( 1 or 2 animals is all) anywhere in the country but Munster or Connacht would be better.
    In return i can offer red, fallow or woodcock/snipe next season or if you prefer a couple of decent nights lamping foxes. Any taker drop me a pm thanks

Hi. Im looking for a bit of goat shooting( 1 or 2 animals is all) anywhere in the country but Munster or Connacht would be better.
    In return i can offer red, fallow or woodcock/snipe next season or if you prefer a couple of decent nights lamping foxes. Any taker drop me a pm thanks

I can give u goat shooting in return for a chance at red deer ! I'm in Leitrim if that any gud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭snipe02

anyone interested in a bit of crop protection over drillings in the morning, ( pigeons&crows) kilkenny area , pm me number and ill ring after 6...

sorted thanks lads

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

snipe02 wrote: »
    anyone interested in a bit of crop protection over drillings in the morning, ( pigeons&crows) kilkenny area , pm me number and ill ring after 6

Why are these places always far away:(

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭cubbyleader

Why are these places always far away:(

And when I have no cartridges

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭charlie10

ill go snipe02 send me on ur contact details !!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28 mono84

hi just wondering the clare area willing to let me tag along with them for a days pigeon shooting.its just im not long living down here and dont know mant people in the game i dont even know if clare is a good county for pigeon shooting.i have ten years expierence so im not a newbie youd have to look out for.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭garyc007

looking for some pigeon shooting lads,will travel. can do some ducks,pheasant,woodcock in return come november.(maybe a fallow either)

cheers,

gary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭snipe02

garyc007 wrote: »
    looking for some pigeon shooting lads,will travel. can do some ducks,pheasant,woodcock in return come november.(maybe a fallow either)

cheers,

You have a pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Alright lads
    Couple of hours fox lamping tomorrow night if any of ye are interested?i only want to go try out me own lamp so providing ye have insurance, 1st come sort of craic :D

In midlands laois and it's walking so comfy boots

anyways pm if interested

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement