Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cadbury's Top Deck

• 04-11-2006 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

How come they stopped making these - they were great! Milk chocolate on the bottom, with a white chocolate top. So simple, yet so good.:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

I really miss this too.
    Devrozex wrote:
    So simple, yet so good.
    Seconded.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

You can get them in Australia. My mammy sends them to me. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Can't you get them in the UK too? I'm going over there in January and bringing a stack of them back!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Nope, I've never seen them here anyway.

They were great. If you really want one, head to M&S and get yourself a "Chunky" bar. They're pretty much the same.

Remember they brought out Top Decks in the smaller size, but they tasted like crap compared to the big bars? What was that all about?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Damn, why did someone mention Top Decks. Me wants...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

yea they were scrum-diddily-umtuous!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

The thing that was weird was that it seemed to be a big crowd pleaser, with Cadbury's recognizing that by introducing the smaller version aswel. Then suddenly gone. There are so many crap dairy milk varities like turkish ad the new coconut one, it makes you wonder why they couldn't accomadate the top deck?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

The thing that was weird was that it seemed to be a big crowd pleaser, with Cadbury's recognizing that by introducing the smaller version aswel. Then suddenly gone. There are so many crap dairy milk varities like turkish ad the new coconut one, it makes you wonder why they couldn't accomadate the top deck?

Less of the cadbury bashing!!!

We never stop making things that sell well. With chocolate people always want change. For every bar that goes a new one comes along. Snow flake is now gone but the new dark flake has replaced it

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Snow flakes are gone?! What are you trying to do to us?! :eek:

I hate dark chocolate :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

I love dark chocolate but the dark flakes are just bad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

daiixi wrote:
    I love dark chocolate but the dark flakes are just bad.

But they contain anti-oxidants and they are good for your skin(true)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

daiixi wrote:
    You can get them in Australia. My mammy sends them to me. :p
    Get her to send you the Triple-Deck.

White - Milk - Dark Chocolate goodness.

Also available with White - Milk - Mint.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

seansouth wrote:
    Get her to send you the Triple-Deck.

White - Milk - Dark Chocolate goodness.
    mmmmm... sounds like the Milka Tripoli bar .....sooooo good...wish they sold Milka chocolate properly here, not just the one or two that they do in Tesco :(

Advertisement