Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Free Canterbury runners when you pre order Irish Rugby Jersey

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

The runners are so uncomfortable that i had to walk bearfoot rather than wear them. Have blisters all over my feet now. I would consider myself to be somewhere between a 9.5 and 10, always 44 european size. Very Tight shoes.

But I still feel like a good deal

€40 for a kids Jersey, the shoes plus a €20 when you spend €50 voucher in the box, so in my view, the shoes were beyond free.

I might just try washing the shoes to see if they soften up, because they look great

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Just purchased using the 20% discount. Great price for a jersey and a pair of runners. The actual price came to €49(and then €4 delivery), so I threw in a protein bar to bring it above €50 and get the free delivery. Cheers folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭Guffy

itsallok wrote: »
    You don't want to return the runners? Why don't you just buy them?

Well this way he gets them free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭itsallok

gufc21 wrote: »
    Well this way he gets them free

Yeah. I think he should buy them.

itsallok wrote: »
    Yeah. I think he should buy them.

Fair enough.

When is the next jersey due to be released? Is this the 2014 jersey or 14/15? Someone else was asking about it and I haven't a clue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭F34

Fair enough.

When is the next jersey due to be released? Is this the 2014 jersey or 14/15? Someone else was asking about it and I haven't a clue.

There will be a new one released for the World Cup afaik

F34 wrote: »
    There will be a new one released for the World Cup afaik

Ya guessed that alright but this will be 6 nations one? I mean they'd hardly release two between now and world cup and before 6 nations would be to early right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭itsallok

Ya guessed that alright but this will be 6 nations one? I mean they'd hardly release two between now and world cup and before 6 nations would be to early right?

Yeah, this is the one for the 6N. A New one will be released around end June/July for the RWC.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Parcel arrived yesterday, wrong shoe type, size and colour. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Einstein?

The shoes are very tight and I found it awfully difficult to get my feet into them. I'll probably give them away to some homeless fella in town.

The jersey is great though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement