Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Free Canterbury runners when you pre order Irish Rugby Jersey

• 25-09-2014 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭

My first bargain alert so please be gentle.

First 100 people to pre order get a free pair of Canterbury runners and if you have an o2 priority discount code it brings both down to €56.

http://www.elverys.ie/category/ireland-playing-kit/0000000392

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

Thanks F34 good offer :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭the-ging

When I go to the checkout the 02 discount is not being applied.

Also no way of knowing if your going to get the runners, I dont see any indication on the site if the 100 are gone already.

#####

worked it out, you have to add both the shoes and jersey to your cart.
    But cant get a discount on them as they are a special offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭F34

the-ging wrote: »
    When I go to the checkout the 02 discount is not being applied.

Had this issue as well and paid though pay pal

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

Bought last night no problem, they called today asking what size and colour runners I wanted, happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Del007

I have a pair of Canterbury hightops and I def had to go a size bigger than usual

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

used code ELVBTS10 and got it for 52 delivered. the postage charge seems to have come off when i checked out with paypal

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭northknife

Thanks OP just ordered
    smile.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

Thanks OP. Ordered classic away jersey and white runners for €55 with discount code.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭tippgirl123

Thanks OP. Ordered classic away jersey and white runners for €55 with discount code.

How do u know u get the runners? It didn't give me any option to pick colour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭galait

You add them to the basket before you buy ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭tippgirl123

galait wrote: »
    You add them to the basket before you buy ...

Realised this afterwards. Ordered again. Any way to cancel my first order?

How do u know u get the runners? It didn't give me any option to pick colour

What galait said ^^^ :)

You can see the runners that are available on the jersey webpage. Just add them to the basket as if you were going to purchase them and the value will be taken off at checkout. Don't forget to use the discount code for more savings!

Realised this afterwards. Ordered again. Any way to cancel my first order?

Check the FAQ on the website. All the info is there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭keltoms05

Bargain, cheers op

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

i didnt add them either but i sent them a message on facebook and they added them for me

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Thanks OP.

If anyone has O2 Priority, theres a 20% discount for Elverys full priced items.

I got the jersey and runners for €56.

You have to apply the discount and when you enter payment details, it only charged me €56 even though checkout screen said €70.

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Another Irish shirt ruined by a god awful 3 logo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭philthrill69

Does anyone have any discount codes for the irish rugby store?
    They have better size options than elverys and i thought they were the same entity?
    For anyone wondering about sizing I needed a xxl in the puma polo's and hoodies but i tried on the canterbury phantom polo's yesterday and the xxl is on the tight side.
    Elverys don't give the xxxl option whereas the irish rugby store does.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,811 ✭✭✭daheff

just a word of note...there will be another new jersey out during next summer for the world cup

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

daheff wrote: »
    just a word of note...there will be another new jersey out during next summer for the world cup

It shouldn't change by much, same sponsor and it will be Canterbury, and in a world cup year I doubt you'll get a free pair of runners.

• Advertisement

Got mine today shoes are a very tight fit not sure if I'll have to change them or not. The Jersey is nice but again fairly tight fitting but have to say I like it and it's better fit and more comfortable than the last Puma offering imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Cheers op I got the 10% off as well

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭statto25

F34 wrote: »
    Got mine today shoes are a very tight fit not sure if I'll have to change them or not. The Jersey is nice but again fairly tight fitting but have to say I like it and it's better fit and more comfortable than the last Puma offering imo.

Did you go for the test jersey or the Pro one?

statto25 wrote: »
    Did you go for the test jersey or the Pro one?

The pro one

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

flynner13 wrote: »
    It shouldn't change by much, same sponsor and it will be Canterbury, and in a world cup year I doubt you'll get a free pair of runners.

no 3 logo on wc one i believe, reason enough to hold out

• Registered Users Posts: 13 WindowWaver

I love the Jersey but can it be bought without the sponsor? Know you can do it for the soccer (hate tying that) jerseys but are about €15 more expensive.

I love the Jersey but can it be bought without the sponsor? Know you can do it for the soccer (hate tying that) jerseys but are about €15 more expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭statto25

No it can't be bought without the sponsor. As said above the World Cup jersey will have no sponsor but may be a different kit entirely. You cant get the soccer shirt without the sponsor either. You could a couple of years back when Eircom were sponsoring but there was a very small amount of these available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,774 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

runners are coming up full price now :(

Advertisement