Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Geek Alert: Loot Crates

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Nick_1494

dunworth1 wrote: »
    haven't gotten mine yet mine was posted on the 19th

I'm rather impatient so I hate long delivery times. I think I'll be cancelling Loot Crate and trying Nerdblock or Horrorblock for a month and see how that goes! There isn't as many exclusives and no theme but you're gaurenteed a t-shirt each month. IMO great concept, bad execution.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,275 ✭✭✭dunworth1

still no sign of mine today so i contacted support to see what up

if its going to be taking this long every month i'm not sure i'll be sticking with it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

mine arrived like 10 days ago, dunno what the delay is about for some people.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

surely you should be expecting your november crate to arrive , not the october one?

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭The Gibzilla

Got mine last week, but I emailed Loot Crate two days before it arrived to ask what the delay was because two people I'd referred to Loot Crate had already got their crates. They told me to give it a week, if I still didn't receive mine they'd fire out another one. Email address is: [email protected]

Send them on an email and they might be able to help you if you've still received yours.

On a side-note - I wasn't overly impressed with it. I'll try next month's crate but if it's not to my taste then I'm out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Nick_1494

Got mine this morning.
    My sisters a massive fan of Sharknado so she stole the book, I love dead rising so the pen is pretty cool but I'm not a fan of the walking dead so that stuffs a bore.
    I still think I'm going to try Nerdblock and Horrorblock this month instead. Customer servies were great though, they really helped me a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭maximoose

November crate confirmed to have
    another T-shirt
    , and items from:
    Halo, Megaman, Street Fighter, Assassin's Creed and more.

Be keeping my subscription for now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭truedoom

I signed up in September and the October crate was my first.

a little disappointed with it tbh.

It was okay, but hoping next months will be much better.

mine arrived on like the 22nd or so. very surprised on how quick it was :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Another box of disappointment was delivered today.. Well OK some of it was good :)

Jet Black wrote: »
    Another box of disappointment was delivered today.. Well OK some of it was good :)

Was this the 'Battle' themed crate? I wasn't expecting them to be out so soon!

• Advertisement

i didnt think we would be getting that for another week?

Was this the 'Battle' themed crate? I wasn't expecting them to be out so soon!

Yeah that's the one and they kept more to the theme this month than last. Half of the contents I can see myself keeping/using. People here should be getting them by the end of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

For anyone not signed up yet, coupon code 12off seems to give the biggest saving.

Yeah that's the one and they kept more to the theme this month than last. Half of the contents I can see myself keeping/using. People here should be getting them by the end of the week.

You got yours? The website says it isn't out for two more days.... :confused:

Danger781 wrote: »
    You got yours? The website says it isn't out for two more days.... :confused:

Wasn't expecting it until the 20th like last month. I people have videos up YouTube the last 2 to 3 days so some got it even earlier than me. Don't look thought it ruins the surprise :)

Wasn't expecting it until the 20th like last month. I people have videos up YouTube the last 2 to 3 days so some got it even earlier than me. Don't look thought it ruins the surprise :)

I haven't signed up.. I'm trying to justify it to myself but I'm struggling to justify 20ish euro per month for a box of crap :pac:

I've been subscribed to this thread since it was created and all :p

Just rang home, mine is sitting there waiting too. sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,357 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Probably get mine tomorrow, last one came on a Tuesday although that doesn't meam much haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

Decent enough junk this month I think.

You gotta love the customs description: geek and gamer gear kit

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Yep. I was much happier with this one compared to last month

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭tdonegan1990

Haven't even got tracking info yet!!

I just got mine in the past few minutes. It works this time around and it's been in Ireland the last few days. Should have it anytime this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Mine just arrived. I didn't get any tracking info either (unless it's on my account if I log in, but I didn't get any email)

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Frog Song

Got it yesterday, the tshirt would barely fit a child. Last month's medium was twice the size. Didn't think it was great really, next month for Christmas will be a good one hopefully.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Think mine came yesterday too, won't be able to open it until Friday though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭maximoose

Just got mine this morning, happy with the contents :)

Frog Song wrote: »
    Got it yesterday, the tshirt would barely fit a child. Last month's medium was twice the size. Didn't think it was great really, next month for Christmas will be a good one hopefully.

I thought this too. The t-shirt seems much more 'snug' than last month's tshirt. Although maybe I've just put on a few more pounds, high probability that's the reason for the snugness.

It's better than last month's crate, but still wasn't blown away by it.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭tdonegan1990

Just after arriving! Seems odd no tracking info was given but sure we'll not complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Got it yesterday, got tracking info this morning..

• Advertisement

Mine arrived this morning. I was really looking forward to last months theme and it was also my first crate but I wasn't too happy. This one I wasn't into the theme at all but after arriving there's some cool stuff inside. Happier with this one anyway. Still have one left just before Christmas so I'll decide after the next one whether to keep subscribing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement