Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

SportsDirect.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,690 ✭✭✭CR 7

Placed my order 2 hours ago, and just got an email saying it's been given to the courier for delivery. And I was worried about not getting it by friday.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

CR 7 wrote: »
    Placed my order 2 hours ago, and just got an email saying it's been given to the courier for delivery. And I was worried about not getting it by friday.:pac:

About 3 working days is the norm. They ship by air pretty quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,690 ✭✭✭CR 7

kn wrote: »
    About 3 working days is the norm. They ship by air pretty quickly.

Yeah the shipping was fairly quick the last time I ordered, but I wasn't expecting them to have it ready to ship til monday at the earliest, definitely not within 2 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Aquila wrote: »
    Lads are this crowd better than m&m or littlewoods?

IMHO yes. Don't have near as big a range as Littlewoods, but very good at what they have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

take littlewoods prices and half them or better for top quality gear, they're similar to mandm but mandm would be better for runners

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

On delivery I would say yes. They are lightening quick. On the quality of the merchandise that all comes down to the brand but in general you will find better bargains on sportsdirect.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Zardoz

How long is the free delivery offer on for ,it says Limited Time only on the website ?

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭pauleoin

pauleoin wrote: »
    Thanks.
    Better start buying some stuff now so.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Even better, go to http://www.carlsberg.co.uk/sportsdirect/download-voucher/

Enter your details and get a voucher for 10% instantly, valid until 1 July 2012. I did it yesterday and worked.

Don't bother with the free flag, it's an England one
    Thanks for that! Worked a treat, along with free delivery! WIN!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Diego Maradona

pauleoin wrote: »
    Amazing that they don't offer the free delivery to the UK. A lot of disgruntled people on their FB page.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,134 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Re-ordered there and emailed asking to cancel the Paypal order. Not sure why it didn't work but I wasn't waiting and risking missing the free shipping. Got my order confirmation instantly so it looks like I'm good.

My mug from the last order has a big crack running down it, it gets bigger after every use so I hope they throw one into my order :P

byte

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Anyone order through Paypal? it gave me an error when it returned to sportsdirect after confirming the payment on Paypal. But on my Paypal it says ''Order to:'' and the price, but the money hasn't been taken from my Paypal.

Hopefully that is normal!
    Yes, this has just happened me.

I had processed it via Paypal initially, but the website returned with an error, so I retried payment with my creditcard instead, which was successful.

Then, minutes later I get the email from Paypal to say payment is processed, though when I log into Paypal it says it's "Pending"

As I have included a Liverpool jersey, my order will be on hold until the jersey is launched on 1 June, so I don't know what way the payment will work - whether they take money now, or when order is complete and ready.

I just hope they ignore the Paypal thing and just take it from the CC now, as I don't want refunds via Paypal.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Thanks for this OP... I needed some extra cycling clothing and this has me sorted on the cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,134 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

byte wrote: »
    Yes, this has just happened me.

I had processed it via Paypal initially, but the website returned with an error, so I retried payment with my creditcard instead, which was successful.

Then, minutes later I get the email from Paypal to say payment is processed, though when I log into Paypal it says it's "Pending"

As I have included a Liverpool jersey, my order will be on hold until the jersey is launched on 1 June, so I don't know what way the payment will work - whether they take money now, or when order is complete and ready.

I just hope they ignore the Paypal thing and just take it from the CC now, as I don't want refunds via Paypal.

If you haven't already, you might want to email [email protected] with your paypal transaction number asking them to cancel it.

byte

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    If you haven't already, you might want to email [email protected] with your paypal transaction number asking them to cancel it.
    Yup, I have done that, hopefully they'll fix it, as Paypal still states the transaction is pending.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Shame delivery is not always free with min order like in uk.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭SIRREX

Thanks too all the posters here. I just got free delivery and 10% off on my order!

35 quid and I'm sorted for drinking-in-the-park attire. :pac:

• Advertisement

Free postage offer has been extended until midday today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭konline

Thanks OP, I got my free delivery and 10% off last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭maximoose

Got my free delivery and 10% off now, that's the new astro turf trainers sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Cheers all for the info/links/codes. Picked up an Ireland jersey for £31.49(aprox €40), priced it yesterday in a shop for €68!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

darokane wrote: »
    Free postage offer has been extended until midday today :)

Is there anything special you've to put in to avail of free delivery?

It's charging me £7.99 and it's an hour before midday. :confused:

connundrum wrote: »
    Is there anything special you've to put in to avail of free delivery?

It's charging me £7.99 and it's an hour before midday. :confused:

It should work as long as you're spending €26, have you gone the whole way through the checkout process

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

darokane wrote: »
    It should work as long as you're spending €26, have you gone the whole way through the checkout process

Ah excellent!

Thanks to all.

Got an Ireland home and New York Cosmos jersey for £53 delivered, using 10% off and free delivery.

NICE :D

Free Delivery offer is still on ,says for a Limited Time only on the website ,may be a few more days left.
    Must resist buying more stuff.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭sc86

how do you get 10 percent off?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭maximoose

sc86 wrote: »
    how do you get 10 percent off?

http://www.carlsberg.co.uk/#/get/item/263

Advertisement