Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

SportsDirect.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Funkyzeit

Dub12Dave wrote: »
    They are doing free delivery on orders placed this weekend provided you spend €25/£20.

Is there a voucher code for this? Does it start tomorrow (I've order of £30 but being asked for 8 quid delv)? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

BTW do not change the prices from £ to € as the £ prices work out circa 5% cheaper at current exchange rates.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

Funkyzeit wrote: »
    Is there a voucher code for this? Does it start tomorrow (I've order of £30 but being asked for 8 quid delv)? Cheers.

No code needed.

Starts tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭pauleoin

Just ordered, free delivery working now, don't forget to use the 10% Carlsberg code from earlier in this thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Herrick

Ordered off them a while back, great service. Got a free jumbo mug too. Does anyone know how is it decided you get a free mug? Do they throw in one for orders over a certain size? Or was it because it was my first time buying from them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭mikesp

Dub12Dave wrote: »
    They are doing free delivery on orders placed this weekend provided you spend €25/£20.

Cheers man.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Herrick wrote: »
    Ordered off them a while back, great service. Got a free jumbo mug too. Does anyone know how is it decided you get a free mug? Do they throw in one for orders over a certain size? Or was it because it was my first time buying from them?

First time i believe.

It is available to buy too if you really like it :)

Cant really go wrong for a £

http://www.sportsdirect.com/sportsdirect-jumbo-mug-750159

• Closed Accounts Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Herrick

First time i believe.

It is available to buy too if you really like it :)

Cant really go wrong for a £

http://www.sportsdirect.com/sportsdirect-jumbo-mug-750159

Cheers :) Think I'll get a couple the next time I'm ordering :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

I got no jumbo mug with my first order, I wasn't impressed. I may take advantage of the free delivery this weekend, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Feeder

Can someone sign up with Carlsberg and PM me a 10% code ?

I'm in work and the Carlsberg.co.uk website is restricted, also do you still get one of the jumbo mugs ?

Thanks in advance.

• Advertisement

Taking advantage of the free delivery is great. Picked up a Nike runners for £14 among other items. Can't go wrong really.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Bumble32

No Ireland adult away shirts available :mad: been following this thread the last few weeks waiting for free delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭VR46

I went to checkout with Amazon but not getting any free delivery. :confused:

My order is over £20

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Stillnotworking

Check the end price, mine was showing the postage of 7.00, but at the bottom piece the delivery was showing as 0.00.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,134 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Anyone order through Paypal? it gave me an error when it returned to sportsdirect after confirming the payment on Paypal. But on my Paypal it says ''Order to:'' and the price, but the money hasn't been taken from my Paypal.

Hopefully that is normal!

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Zxc

How are orders usually delivered?
    An Post? Courier?
    If courier, which company?
    Wondering about delivery options.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Free delivery. and 10% off. Also 20% off Hollister and Abercrombie (limited selection).
    Got to be thread of the day in Bargain Alerts! Had the cart full of kids golf stuff waiting to order, which was already at a good price, so very very happy! Well done to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Zxc wrote: »
    An Post? Courier?

It's courier delivered, I think it's DHL(not 100%) They provide you with a tracking number by email

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭dor83

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Anyone order through Paypal? it gave me an error when it returned to sportsdirect after confirming the payment on Paypal. But on my Paypal it says ''Order to:'' and the price, but the money hasn't been taken from my Paypal.

Hopefully that is normal!

I ordered through Paypal, didn't get an error though. Both Paypal and sprotsdirect sent me confirmation emails straight away, if you didn't get those emails then there is probably a problem with the order.

Zxc wrote: »
    An Post? Courier?

Its DHL couriers. They send you a tracking code which tells you where it has been and when it has been dispatched on the road by the driver. In my case it always seems to go by air from Gatwick to Shannon to the DHL depot there for delivery. Typically you will have it in circa 3 working days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭mickey1985

Would a laser card work?

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Chibs

I got the Ireland jersey for 24 euro less than the shops using the promo code and the free delivery. It came to 41 euro :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,124 ✭✭✭✭km79

Chibs wrote: »
    I got the Ireland jersey for 24 euro less than the shops using the promo code and the free delivery. It came to 41 euro :D
    Home or away jersey ?

They have both i got home i think the away is a few euro more.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Mr POB wrote: »
    10% off all Footwear - until the end of January - Code JAN12

10% off all Bikes - until the end of February - Code FEB12

10% off all Clothing - until the end of March - Code MAR12

10% off all Accessories - until the end of April - Code APR12

Should work got them off their catalog the sent me from a previous order.

Good site got my big mug use it all the time :)

Does anyone have any discount codes? tried the above but don't work.

nava wrote: »
    Does anyone have any discount codes? tried the above but don't work.
    Try the carlsberg code a few pages back i used it today and got 10% off. And free delivery this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,134 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

dor83 wrote: »
    I ordered through Paypal, didn't get an error though. Both Paypal and sprotsdirect sent me confirmation emails straight away, if you didn't get those emails then there is probably a problem with the order.

Only email I got was from Paypal titled - ''You have submitted an order in the amount of..''

Crap, think I'll have to get in touch and see what they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭dor83

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Only email I got was from Paypal titled - ''You have submitted an order in the amount of..''

Crap, think I'll have to get in touch and see what they say.
    Yeah I got that one from Paypal but also got one from sportsdirect titled "Your SportsDirect.com order". My order also shipped yesterday, having only ordered it a 3 yesterday afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,124 ✭✭✭✭km79

Chibs wrote: »
    They have both i got home i think the away is a few euro more.
    Away not in stock unfortunately but got a few nice bargains nonetheless

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭double GG

Got a Lens jersey, Hertha Berlin jersey and two hoodies for 33 pound delivered. So around 40 euro in total, can't really complain.

Advertisement