Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Freebie list

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭pinky 06

Hi guys,

It's in the US of A so it might never arrive but sure no harm in trying-the sample set looks lovely!

http://boothjuice.com/samples.html

and here's one for Redbush teabags

https://www.redbushtea.com/redbush_request_sample.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Whitehawk

aido 1976 wrote: »
    http://goodfoodwouldchoosebordeaux.com/tote/

T+C's say open to UK residents only, I used BT11AA. Now to wait and see if it arrives.
    this is finished now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭aido 1976

Whitehawk wrote: »
    this is finished now :(

Sorry Whitehawk, I posted it as soon as I became aware.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Missed it as well.
    Birds and Worms etc.
    Thats what I get for being a vegetarian :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

The free BB cream was originally posted by lorweld on the closed freebie thread on the 25th of September, I got my free sample today, thank you op!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭lisij

received garnier samples today, thanks op, i love this thread :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 mardi

Got me free Molton Brown perfume this morning in the post! Thanks OP. It's great getting freebies!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭EddyC15

pinky 06 wrote: »

What postcode did you put down?

It's aggressively asking for an "alphanumeric postcode" with .-'

EddyC15 wrote: »
    pinky 06 wrote: »

What postcode did you put down?

It's aggressively asking for an "alphanumeric postcode" with .-'

just put a zero instead of an o in co.
    eg. C0 Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

Just out of interest, did you select Ireland as the destination country? The fine print says that ROI residents are eligible. I don't remember being prompted for an alphanumeric postcode, it accepted "0000" fine.

Screenshot of my order address attached.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭EddyC15

Yeah, I've selected Ireland and ROI in the dropdown box.
    I've tired 0000, c0-cork, bt1-1aa, and even tried making up a few.
    It still won't let me do it.
    Thanks for your help anyway.

I want my tea, dammit!

EDIT: Got it with 0000

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Binka

It worked for me with 0000 too! Thanks.
    It doesn't like a full stop after "Co" either eg. don't use Co. Mayo just put Mayo

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

thanks pinky 06 for the redbush tea link, have applied for the free sample, 00000 worked fine for postcode requirement.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Henrib

I tried the redbush tea and I got through the postcode drama only to get a message at the end saying 'my name and address match an existing customer', I have a house number so its not just a locality address and its definitely not me as I hate tea but was ordering it as a treat for a tea loving friend :(. Anyone else get this message?

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭pinky 06

Henrib wrote: »
    I tried the redbush tea and I got through the postcode drama only to get a message at the end saying 'my name and address match an existing customer', I have a house number so its not just a locality address and its definitely not me as I hate tea but was ordering it as a treat for a tea loving friend :(. Anyone else get this message?

Yep my friend got this-she just emailed them to say that she wanted to try their tea and she never received samples before and they said no prob, they'll send some out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Got my garnier b.b sample today. 1 euro coupon with it too!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Irishchick wrote: »
    Got my garnier b.b sample today. 1 euro coupon with it too!

Me too thanks OP, that will get me through Christmas, make up had just ran out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Got my Maximuscle breakfast shake this morning with a few vouchers. Thanks internet. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭double GG

CMpunked wrote: »
    Got my Maximuscle breakfast shake this morning with a few vouchers. Thanks internet. :D

Me too, got it just after I had my breakfast this morning but still had it , and it was delicious! Thanks OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭UCD AFC

Got Maximuscle and Garnier samples :)

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Whitehawk

everything but the hi-vis from RSA i send away for never gets to me :( which sucks, someone in the post depo must get lots of free stuff! or the people that send all this nice free stuff just dont like something about my name or address, :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Whitehawk wrote: »
    everything but the hi-vis from RSA i send away for never gets to me :( which sucks, someone in the post depo must get lots of free stuff! or the people that send all this nice free stuff just dont like something about my name or address, :mad:

I usually dont get my freebies either. I did however get the molton brown sample this week but coincidentally it was only in a normal small envelope. It's the packages or parcels that never get to me....I have serious suspicions about our postman :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

I emailed RSA and asked for 4 Hi viz for my family (2 small sizes) and got them yesterday :)

deegs wrote: »
    I emailed RSA and asked for 4 Hi viz for my family (2 small sizes) and got them yesterday :)

could someone pls give me this magic email!
    cant find it on website

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭dioltas

Got maxi-muscle oats yesterday. Thanks OP!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Iskysoft are giving away Free DVD Creator for Win and PC, looks like price before was $25

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

could someone pls give me this magic email!
    cant find it on website

I got it a few pages back on the thread... I'll have a look at my inbox later... at work now.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 citybhoy

Get your free Frozen Planet poster

By: The OpenLearn team (The Open University)
    Order your free Frozen Planet poster to explore the Arctic and Antarctic

uk & Ireland :)

http://www.open.ac.uk/openlearn/nature-environment/natural-history/get-your-free-frozen-planet-poster

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Got my free BB cream in the post today-the dog nearly got it first-he likes to "help" by chewing holes in letters! Pretty decent sized sample, three sachets of BB cream, and I doubt I would use a whole one every time, so maybe a weeks worth of cream?!!

Advertisement