Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭busyliving

Beat this
    A large Chicago Town pizza
    A recently released DVD
    A tub of Ben and Jerrys ice cream
    And 6 bottles of Coors light
    All for €15

Fantastically cheap night in right there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭baldshin

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Found the same make & model shaver on the shelf in tesco gorey today and was told that it was 139.99 !!! It was a Philips Aquatouch AT890 /20 and the barcode number was   8- 710103-543039. If any of you managed to buy one for 13.99 would you mind telling me what the barcode number on your box is please. A photo if possible would be fantastic if its the same.Thanks a mill.

I got one of these in Oranmore, Galway for 13.99, and it has the barcode listed above.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

could not find the buggy board or pizza and dvd offer in Maynooth but they do have 1/2 price toys.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Loads of buggy boards in Ardkeen if you know anyone in waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭chasm

Found the same make & model shaver on the shelf in tesco gorey today and was told that it was 139.99 !!! It was a Philips Aquatouch AT890 /20 and the barcode number was   8- 710103-543039. If any of you managed to buy one for 13.99 would you mind telling me what the barcode number on your box is please. A photo if possible would be fantastic if its the same.Thanks a mill.
    baldshin wrote: »
    I got one of these in Oranmore, Galway for 13.99, and it has the barcode listed above.

After reading your Post Shinobollo, i thought maybe i had been fortunate to pick up a misprice but i am not so sure as baldshin managed to get one in Oranmore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

Moonbeam wrote: »
    could not find the buggy board or pizza and dvd offer in Maynooth but they do have 1/2 price toys.

The pizza offer ended last Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Shinobollo

After reading your Post Shinobollo, i thought maybe i had been fortunate to pick up a misprice but i am not so sure as baldshin managed to get one in Oranmore.[/Quote]

I saw that thanks. That's why I'm trying to get a photo of a receipt & barcode. I saw the price-tag on the shelf in Clare hall as well but they were sold out there. Want to Be able to show that I'm not going mad !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭viking

Got a single blow up bed for €2 and a croc box (storage box) shelf marked as 10.95 but scanned as €5 in Kinnegad Tesco.

No beds left and I got the last storage box but it may be available in other stores

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

saw the blow up beds too, but the ones left had no barcodes on them, so I didnt bother kicking up a fuss to get them at the price, as I didnt NEED THEM need them.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭KetchupKid

Baldshin,

Where in the Oranmore store? Yesterday I looked in both the shaving area as well as the electronics section and I didn't see any sign of any electric razors.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭etcetc

KetchupKid wrote: »
    Baldshin,

Where in the Oranmore store? Yesterday I looked in both the shaving area as well as the electronics section and I didn't see any sign of any electric razors.

their is 2 versions of this razor the older model with 1 hour battery life which was discounted to 13.99 and the newer version with 8 hour battery life which is 99.99 (no discount)

i can confirm the 13.99 one was on sale in clarehall alongside the 99.99 one

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Shinobollo

i can confirm the 13.99 one was on sale in clarehall alongside the 99.99 one[/Quote]

Do you mean 13.99 and 139.99 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭baldshin

Baldshin,

About half way up the health and beauty aisle on the right there's a section of electrical stuff- shavers, hair driers etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭etcetc

i can confirm the 13.99 one was on sale in clarehall alongside the 99.99 one

Do you mean 13.99 and 139.99 ?[/QUOTE]

No the discountinued one was 13.99 (90% reduction on 139.99 which was probably its original price last christmas)

the new model was 99.99.

you need to let go of this OP, move on chalk it up to a bad experiences look at all the other deals whisking by

the rest of us are searching for bargain tvs now the shavers are so last month

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Amelia Jane

Baldshin,

Look for a sign with 'Bathing' on it - mens razors are directly underneath this. I was there yesterday - found the razor with that barcode but it scanned at 139.99 on the wall scanner and the same at the till - needless to say, I put it back

• Registered Users Posts: 37 trelemenele

I got tesco brazilian coffee 100g for 1.13 euro in dublin clearwater today. Also I spotted Sony kdl40ex503, big label on tv showed 599 but small one on the bottom of the shelf showed 449 euro. Not sure which one is correct. On amazon its 589 pounds http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-KDL40EX503U-Widescreen-Internet-Freeview/dp/B003BVI4CQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1318878745&sr=8-2

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭cmbutterfly45

Anyone know if any tescos in midlands have the buggy boards in stock

finish dishwasher tablets - buy pack of 26 for 8.99 and get second free - so 52 tabs for price of 26 - good saving - got it in dundrum yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

I got tesco brazilian coffee 100g for 1.13 euro in dublin clearwater today. Also I spotted Sony kdl40ex503, big label on tv showed 599 but small one on the bottom of the shelf showed 449 euro. Not sure which one is correct. On amazon its 589 pounds http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-KDL40EX503U-Widescreen-Internet-Freeview/dp/B003BVI4CQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1318878745&sr=8-2

Bought this tv in portlaoise today, it was 449 (had 799 sticker on the actual telly). Its last years model but gets great reviews

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭dogtoffee

Just picked up AA foot pump for €1.25

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Mr Magners

dogtoffee wrote: »

Any more info?

Where, how many left in stock, was that the price on the shelf or did you have to scan it to get the price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

dogtoffee wrote: »

is that the new way of sobering up on a sunday morning? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭lotmc

Had to get a new lunchbox for one of the kids (dog chewed up the old one) and delighted to see them in Tesco Stillorgan for €1.25. Normally about €7 I think.

The one I got was the football shaped one (circular shape with a zipped lid) but they had others in the same price range.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭SlimCi

Went to buy a small caserole dish which was 4 euro, it scanned at 9 c at the till!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

SlimCi wrote: »
    Went to buy a small caserole dish which was 4 euro, it scanned at 9 c at the till!!:D

Now thats what I call a bargain alert.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Haha that's fairly good! What tesco was it? Could people generally make sure to include what tesco they find bargains in as a lot of them are store specific!

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭SlimCi

Yep sorry, it was Port Laoise yesterday:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Yep sorry, it was Port Laoise yesterday:D

not near me! you were probably too excited about your 9 cent purchase to think straight and give all the details! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

1fc1c1c2db5852e08ffc380475e263368359a32fac6870518a2b5005aa02e9d7.jpg

29.99 euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

I also saw a Samsung 22inch Full HD LCD TV for 149.99 which is good value IMO

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement