Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

WOW HD (Formerly CDWOW) Voucher Codes [** Codes by PM ONLY **]

1313233343537»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

+1 tks

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Rdwrer

If people are looking for voucher codes, just sign up for their emails. There is nearly always offers on with them, mostly 15% off (which is better than €1 off most of the time).

As people have said above, it does take a couple of weeks but I have never ever had a problem with them and I have been using them for years, at least once a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

There's a sale on at the moment, 5% off any item, 10% off any two items, 15% off any three or more items.

Not as good as their regular (last one was earlier this week) 15% off everything sales if you're only after one or two things, but not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,730 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Voucher 1: SLASH
    Voucher 2: FIRE

Vouchers expire Sunday 17/08/2014.
    Vouchers cannot be redeemed on already discounted items or iPods

• Registered Users Posts: 84,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Congratulations! You have found Pacman and earned a 10% Off voucher code which you can redeem on one order between the 20th and 22nd October

Enter code GHOSTLY at checkout to redeem this offer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭lotsoftens

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Congratulations! You have found Pacman and earned a 10% Off voucher code which you can redeem on one order between the 20th and 22nd October

Enter code GHOSTLY at checkout to redeem this offer

That code worked for me today thanks...looked like i would be able to use on a second order too if i wanted....

• Registered Users Posts: 45,730 ✭✭✭✭muffler

€1 off

Voucher 1: ACDCROCK
    Voucher 2: ACDCBUST

Vouchers expire 09/11/14

€1 off

Codes:-

ACDCBUST

ACDCROCK

Expires midnight tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭dawnied

the black friday deals on this website are 20% off today...pre-order the likes of batman arkham knight for ps4 €51.19
    and dead island 2 for €50.39

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Just don't be in a rush for the game, particularly if it's in high demand.

I'm still waiting on FIFA15, that I ordered the day before official launch back late September.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭lau1247

byte wrote: »
    Just don't be in a rush for the game, particularly if it's in high demand.

I'm still waiting on FIFA15, that I ordered the day before official launch back late September.

Erm, if you haven't done so i think you better get on to them as the site says they cannot investigate the case before 21 days. So you would have been well past it. I order mine two weeks ago. No sign of it yet. Give it another week and if it is not here, i'm on their ass!!

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

anyone know of any codes? please and thanks :)

Voucher 1: CHRISTMASVoucher 2: CHEERVouchers expire 23/12/2014
    Each voucher is limited to 5 uses per customer.
    Cannot be used on already discounted items or gift vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Voucher 1: CHRISTMASVoucher 2: CHEERVouchers expire 23/12/2014
    Each voucher is limited to 5 uses per customer.
    Cannot be used on already discounted items or gift vouchers.

Haven't used that site for a long time, are they more reasonable with the prices & have they got better with the long wait on post?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Fredkruger2014

I tried to use the voucher code but the discount did not show up for me?? Even to the point where they need my card details? Why is that?

Voucher 1: RINGOROCKVoucher 2: STARRPARADISEVouchers expire midnight 26/04/2015

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

You will be waiting anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months for anything to arrive, if it even arrives at all.

Advertisement