Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Lidl €10 Vouchers

• 21-11-2014 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,897 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Yeah, it's been posted. Twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,312 ✭✭✭VanZan

Well I didn't see it. Twice.

Thanks Capt!

The most important question though: The Indo or Sunday World, which is cheaper?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭johnire

Good question and also I'm just a bit confused.
    Is there a €10 voucher in this one of these papers for both Aldi and Lidl both of which can be used on Sunday and in Tesco if required??
    Thanks
    VanZan wrote: »
    Well I didn't see it. Twice.

Thanks Capt!

The most important question though: The Indo or Sunday World, which is cheaper?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

johnire wrote: »
    Good question and also I'm just a bit confused.
    Is there a €10 voucher in this one of these papers for both Aldi and Lidl both of which can be used on Sunday and in Tesco if required??
    Thanks

Yes, Indo has a tenner for both Aldi and Lidl so better value, pity about the amount of paper to recycle

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

All the updates on vouchers if you read from here -

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057159317&page=18

Tesco will take Aldi, Lidl, Dunnes and Supervalu Money off vouchers.

Also, word is is that Aldi will have vouchers off on Nov 30th in the Sindo - like 3 x weeks 10 off 50 and Christmas week 20 off 100 or something like that.

I think the Lidl vouchers this weekend might only be for use in December as the ad says "€40.00 off your Lidl shop this December" so although they are in the Sindo and World this weekend I'm not sure you'll be able to use them until Week beginning Dec 1st

Also, it's states that they are in a "weekly voucher edition leaflet " whereas I assume the Aldi ones will be printed on page 2 like previous times

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,897 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Even if there's a Lidl voucher for next week included, Lidl vouchers generally tend to run from Monday to Sunday so it's unlikely you'd be able to use it in Tesco there and then.

The most important thing though, when you pick up the paper make sure the Lidl voucher insert is included!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

You know you might be right as I looked at mine and it is indeed for the dates 24th - 30th November and the ad is on the back page of this advising us to "watch out for weekly voucher edition leaflet in teh Sunday Independent and Sunday World" It does also state "Save €40 off your Lidl shop this December"

I reckon both Lidl and Aldi December vouchers will be in the papers on November 30th so.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Cheers OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭TinyTot165

Are ye sure all 4 vouchers are going to be given at the same time, by the sounds of the ad they could be giving one voucher each week as Aldi are doing. I hope I'm wrong though ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement