Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bigger cf for long range varminting

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭tac foley

tomcat220t wrote: »
    Hi Tac, on real surprise ...the Norma 120 with the nosler heads are (IMO) the best ammo out there for the 6.5x55 .Excellent accuracy and great round for deer and foxes .
    Regards ,Tomcat.

Sadly, here in yUK, if a representative of the PTB had seen me handling that ammunition I might have ended up in a world of pain and poverty.

As a target shooter I am prohibited in law from possessing any expanding or fragmenting ammunition - even components. The law is quite clear and poseesion means that there is no possible defence. The courts can serve you a five-year jail sentence for committing such a horrendous and calamitous crime. :rolleyes:

I wish my 1898 m/96 Carl Gustaf shot as well as that. No, make it, twice as well as that. My best homeloads are still hovering around 1.5 inches, albeit with a peep sight fitted. Must be my old eyeballs and the nut behind the butt...

tac

Advertisement