Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Missing Luggage !!!

• 07-10-2015 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

While using the shuttle bus in Dublin Airport my luggage was taken.
    Whe I complained I was told there was nothing they could do. Apparently they are not liable for it!!
    Is there anything I can do???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,076 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

They should have CCTV.

Was it the shuttle bus to the carparks or another bus?
    Did you leave the bag on the bus or was it taken when you went looking for it?
    Did you contact Lost/Found from the airport or bus owner, there's a chance someone picked up your bag thinking it was theres?

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭cathorio

It was Dublin Coach.
    When I got on I had to go upstairs as downstairs was full.
    My luggage was too heavy to carry so I placed it in the luggage compartment.
    That was the last I saw of it.........

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

cathorio wrote: »
    It was Dublin Coach.
    When I got on I had to go upstairs as downstairs was full.
    My luggage was too heavy to carry so I placed it in the luggage compartment.
    That was the last I saw of it.........

Terms and conditions
    Dublin Coach cannot accept any responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged property. Passengers should be aware of our stop locations and departure times. Please endeavor to arrive at your stop at least 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. Whilst every effort is made to adhere to our stated departure times, sometimes services may be affected by factors outside our control such as traffic, weather or other events.

http://www.dublincoach.ie/customercare/terms-conditions.php

• Registered Users Posts: 81,076 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Contact Dublin Coach and look for CCTV, report the crime to The Gardaí, if you have travel insurance you maybe able to claim for the loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭cathorio

Thank you for your time and advice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Also log your details with Dublin Coach and the local Garda station. People sometimes pick up the wrong bag thinking that it belongs to someone else in their party and dicovers later it is not. They may hand it in.

Advertisement