Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cafebardeli in ranelagh

• 10-02-2009 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

is it true it's closing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,993 ✭✭✭Wossack

/careface

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Apparently maybe or maybe apparently.

i forget

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Why don't you go in and ask them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

Why? Was/is it good? I've been living there for 2.5 years & I haven't heard of the place. Then again, I'm not one for wankery and hanging out in the new place to be seen with your bleached blonde orange faced ug wearing D4 girlfriend & your abercrombie & fitch shirt one collar turned up fuckery.

Ah.

/mini-rant

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭thefuturehead

i won't go in and ask them cos i live the other side of town, and i was hoping some helpful boarders might just be able to tell me.

but hey, i've got an hour later that i'm not going to be idling on the internet, maybe i should drop over then.

i won't go in and ask them cos i live the other side of town, and i was hoping some helpful boarders might just be able to tell me.

but hey, i've got an hour later that i'm not going to be idling on the internet, maybe i should drop over then.

You live on the other side of town? Have you ever actually been in the place?
    On an unrelated note I hear there is a little sweet shop in Guatamala village that is closing down....can anyone confirm this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

And you posted in AH because....?

On an unrelated note I hear there is a little sweet shop in Guatamala village that is closing down....can anyone confirm this?

Yes. Miguel Sanchez' House of Bon Bons in the Guatamalian village of Nehaxapootahemiacotl isindeed closing down. All 5 residents of the village are extremely upset at this eventuality.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭junior_apollo

Say it ain't so!... Oh won't someone please think of the children!... :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭thefuturehead

Yes, I live across town. No, I have never been. I haven't been to the sweetshop either, so naturally I was crushed by that news.

No, I have never been.

You sir, are a legend!

No, I have never been.

Then why OP, why? Jesus H. Christ, His Blessed Mother and all the fucking saints why?!!! :confused:

Worst excuse to start a thread ever. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Smart Bug wrote: »
    Why? Was/is it good? I've been living there for 2.5 years & I haven't heard of the place. Then again, I'm not one for wankery and hanging out in the new place to be seen with your bleached blonde orange faced ug wearing D4 girlfriend & your abercrombie & fitch shirt one collar turned up fuckery.

Ah.

/mini-rant

I do recall you have been in there twice,p!ssed as a coot though.
    God,the embarrassment.I do stupid things when Im p!ssed too.
    The regrets in the mornings.......

Birneybau wrote: »
    I do recall you have been in there twice,p!ssed as a coot though.
    God,the embarrassment.I do stupid things when Im p!ssed too.
    The regrets in the mornings.......

I am in a position to neither confirm nor deny these allegations. /communication.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

I hope it is. It's a kip.

Pizza shouldn't taste like MDF with cheese.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Smart Bug wrote: »
    Yes. Miguel Sanchez' House of Bon Bons in the Guatamalian village of Nehaxapootahemiacotl isindeed closing down. All 5 residents of the village are extremely upset at this eventuality.

Don't worry. Bono will save them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

All these cafe(insertstupidfrenchname) will be first to go in the revolu.....Ive said to much. Stupid wankery kips.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

So nothing to go on then? OP why?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement