Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Assault captured on video

13»

Comments

For me the bigger question has to be where was Enda`s security?

I highly doubt you would get any similar rukus for a national leader in any other country, and certainly not as the leader was exiting his vehicle.

It was a fairly pathetic thing for a TD to do, it should hopefully highlight to his electorate what a pathetic man he is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭zombieHanalei

Just seen the clip, I'm quite underwhelmed. Pretty much a nothing incident.
    skimpydoo wrote: »
    Blueshirts aka Fianna Gael, go back and read your Irish History.

About time they merged; they're pretty much identical in terms of political ideology anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭NUTLEY BOY

For me the bigger question has to be where was Enda`s security?........................

Good point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Alfasudcrazy

So its ok for the US Secret Service to protect the President, but if someone gets 'shoved' in Ireland there has to be enquiry?!

Exactly - would be assassins must first be offered a daisy chain or failing that a box of chocolates. We have to respect their civil rights and freedom of expression. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭kub

It certainly takes a certain type of individual to become a politician alright.

Here we had 2 TD's, as such trying to be the first up to lick the bosses arse. The first guy to get there shoves the other one away, they remind me of 2 five year little kids in a bloody sweet shop each trying to get the treats before the other fellow.
    I fell sorry for the people of Roscommon if that is the mentality of the individuals representing them, mind you the rest of us have not got anyone much better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,666 ✭✭✭flutered

kub wrote: »
    It certainly takes a certain type of individual to become a politician alright.

Here we had 2 TD's, as such trying to be the first up to lick the bosses arse. The first guy to get there shoves the other one away, they remind me of 2 five year little kids in a bloody sweet shop each trying to get the treats before the other fellow.
    I fell sorry for the people of Roscommon if that is the mentality of the individuals representing them, mind you the rest of us have not got anyone much better.

the sitting td claimed 160k in unvouched exe's last year, also i see in todays paper that he is the proud owner of 10 gaff's, no wonder he is giving it his all to be returned to power.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,453 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

flutered wrote: »
    the sitting td claimed 160k in unvouched exe's last year, also i see in todays paper that he is the proud owner of 10 gaff's, no wonder he is giving it his all to be returned to power.

He'll be knocking doors and telling the people "we're all suffering, i know your pain" and then having a good snigger to himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭kub

He'll be knocking doors and telling the people "we're all suffering, i know your pain" and then having a good snigger to himself.

And they will believe him and vote accordingly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

flutered wrote: »

That's absolutely incredible...:mad:
    True indeed that he's so protective of 'the golden goose' ;)

Who once said... 'power doesn't corrupt but the fear of losing it does'...???

Advertisement