Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Ordered - cheers OP

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭collie0708

Great find thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Lissavane

soirish wrote: »
    119 thanks and counting. This is officially the most appreciated thread on boards.ie :)
    162 now. Probably could be multiplied by 2 or 3 to take account of referrals to non Boards members. Thank you muffinhead!

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭boardzz

What is the limit on this? I've ordered loads by entering different emails

• Registered Users Posts: 20,408 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

boardzz wrote: »

Aha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭dirtyden

Put in for a couple. Id say they have no problems giving these away as they make a killing off the blades. Good spot nonetheless!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

depends really if they are going y house adress,name or ip,did same ordered couple to different addresses including parcel motel.Now if i get one or two ill be happy enough.Now some might think im a fecker for doing this,but i really will be using them,as mentioned blades on gillette cost fortune,so its not sorta frebie where one will place into drawer and forget it.

My thinking is that from this promotion they are hopping to get ahead of any competition that is out there,and get repeat business when it comes to buying blades which given costs will pay off either way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Fiskar

scamalert wrote: »
    depends really if they are going y house adress,name or ip,did same ordered couple to different addresses including parcel motel.Now if i get one or two ill be happy enough.Now some might think im a fecker for doing this,but i really will be using them,as mentioned blades on gillette cost fortune,so its not sorta frebie where one will place into drawer and forget it.

My thinking is that from this promotion they are hopping to get ahead of any competition that is out there,and get repeat business when it comes to buying blades which given costs will pay off either way.

Don't Parcel Motel charge by item, could be an expensive razor!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

4e for razor seems fair price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

You've got form for this sort of abuse of a BA. I remember you hogged another BA i was after in halfords but couldn't because you cleaned the shelves. :rolleyes:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=90352008&postcount=34

Just the one for me will do, thanks OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭RQ2013

Thanks OP... Ordered one there now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

zarquon wrote: »
    You've got form for this sort of abuse of a BA. I remember you hogged another BA i was after in halfords. :rolleyes:

Hes probably on 200k a year and has 3 houses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

muffinhead wrote: »
    Fill out the form for a free Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor

http://www.firstreal.co.uk

Gillette have been using the same marketing ploy for over a hundred years. Free holder and a couple of blades and then you get hooked, and pay for them with the hundred others you buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Fingers!

Ordered, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭troched

Thanks, ordered it.

Watched the video on that page too- I am amazed at just how many ads that song (Phantogram- When I'm Small) can be used in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Thanks OP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,408 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

syklops wrote: »
    Gillette have been using the same marketing ploy for over a hundred years. Free holder and a couple of blades and then you get hooked, and pay for them with the hundred others you buy.

Gillette are crap.Wilkinson Sword are much better for honing and last for ages.
    Given what they charge for blades that last for four shaves I wouldn't blame anyone for getting what they can back from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭boardzz

You've got form for this sort of abuse of a BA. I remember you hogged another BA i was after in halfords but couldn't because you cleaned the shelves. :rolleyes:

Haha I was wondering would people without a sense of humour actualy take that seriously

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

endacl wrote: »
    I don't often lol at stuff on the net, but I did a good few times reading some reviews! Extracts below:
    ... the pubic aesthetic of Susan Boyle giving Don King a headlock... balloon knot leaking syrupy lava... the sight of Picasso's artistic impression of a marble bag having gone 12 rounds with mike Tyson... my main vain quivering like a new born mole with Parkinson's... a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head... the violent burning around the turd tunnel... some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me... wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen...

Jim now resembled a midget in a bright red swim suit cowering in fear in the corner of a room, sitting on an equally bright red bean bag... the sensation, led by the trickling water, was voyaging to downtown browntown...

I PUT ON MY PRIVET PART AND ALL OF SUDDEN IS BURNS! THEN MY BATALA START BLOW SMOKE OUT THE END OF IT! I TAYKE RAG, WIPES IT OFF AND I HAVE BATALA BONES NO SKIN!

'Make it stop, oh, God, I never believed in you but now I promise I will, forever and ever amen, if you just make it stop!'... It looked like a 1970's lava lamp in perfect working order... my balls had now deployed each of there life jackets...I now had 4 testicles and still growing...

My cock looks like Pinocchios freshly carved nose, I am naming this cream Jappeto. Burns like an STI. DO NOT USE!.. DO NOT slap this on your baby cannon until diluting with something a little less painful, like bleach...

For straight sex, she was yearning
    So I dabbed on loads of VEET
    And now my ass is gurning
    And will be 'till next week...

I liberally applied the gel to my "lady destroyer" and the Mitchell brothers... What was once a feeling of pleasure, an unknown delight to my dick dreadlocks, had now become very bad indeed... my "love pole" had developed a pulse and a red glow that Dulux would find difficult to match... I realised that my speedos had disintegrated and the Veet was making a break for the yoghurt cannon... DO NOT USE THIS ON YOUR NADS AND NADS CONTROL STICK!!.. my nethers balder than a vulture on chemotherapy... a small red cocktail sausage and two sun-dried tomatoes... Imagine having your prostate examined by the fiery finger of ET...

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭gillamandango

Thanks OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭roisinbeag

Thanks op. Got one for the other half to replace his grubby looking one :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Gillette pretty much the the marketing of free/cheap hardware and making money on the consumable (expensive blades model). They started this over 100 years ago.
    They also run campaigns in USA and UK posting out free razors to guys on their 16th birthday.

I'd like to see these guys launch here - both for their service/product and especially their marketing video!
    http://www.dollarshaveclub.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Gillette pretty much the the marketing of free/cheap hardware and making money on the consumable (expensive blades model). They started this over 100 years ago.
    They also run campaigns in USA and UK posting out free razors to guys on their 16th birthday.

I'd like to see these guys launch here - both for their service/product and especially their marketing video!
    http://www.dollarshaveclub.com

Yep, their Mach blades are silly money. It's a sly way of getting people to move from standard Mach3 with the slightly cheaper blades to ProGlide. This is not saving people money in the long run.

DE Razor with dirt cheap blades for the win

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

This will be great for shaving my balls

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Now we play the waiting game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

The ProGlide is a cheap enough razor anyway because the ProGlide Power is the one to get. The blades on the other hand are a bloody rip off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭masculinist

http : // www. boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=90352008&postcount=34

Don't worry I made sure he wouldnt get his stinkin hands on any by pre-ordering 10,000 of them using Mailinator disposable emails :D

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭AmberAmber

Well two weeks to wait !! thanks OP !!
    smooth silky legs for me very soon !! haha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭Invincible

smash wrote: »
    The ProGlide is a cheap enough razor anyway because the ProGlide Power is the one to get. The blades on the other hand are a bloody rip off!

Get them off Amazon, thread here before about them, about €12 for pack of 8.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

Got one for me and my dad! Nice OP!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement