Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

thoughts

• 09-07-2012 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭

hi lookin for opinions on this http://www.fmautocentre.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=22213414975725180.
    went in today they said they'll nct it, do timing belt etc.before i buy. got him down to e1950 with trade in on my car. did trottle/brake fault check, it came up clear.engine and interior very clean. car check came up good too. any thoughts cheers guys. i really need a 7 seater on a budget:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭hadepsx

anyone:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

a 02 astra

hadepsx wrote: »
    a 02 astra
    Would you get a grand for the Astra privately? If so, and if you paid, say, €2500 for the black Zafira, then you'd probably be getting a better car and saving €500.

true, but nct is out on black zafira, god knows what itl need to pass

• Advertisement

You'd want the seller to do the NCT before you handed over any money. As a general principle, the kind of person who buys a car new and keeps it for 10 years tends to be the kind who looks after it well.

ah, good advice cheers

Advertisement