Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NHL: 2012 Playoffs

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

robby^5 wrote: »
    Loving this fightback! A Game 7 would be amazing, but LA will be raring to go at home on Monday.

The guy in the munster jersey can be seen during this interview with Marty at about the 1 minute mark
    http://video.devils.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=181131&lang=en&navid=DL|NJD|home
    That's where I saw him, weird!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Game 6 :)

And Steve Bernier does his very best to ensure there'll be no Game 7.

2-0 Kings.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Silver Clown

That was some win for the Kings tonight, I didn't see them winning 6-1. Saying that though, I thought they were the better team overall in this series.

frozen061112_960_std.jpg

In 2008 I travelled to Buffalo and saw the Penguins beat the Sabres, in 2009 the Penguins won the cup.
    In 2010 I travelled to Belfast and saw the Bruins beat the Giants, in 2011 the Bruins won the cup.
    In 2011 I travelled to Stockholm and saw the LA Kings beat the NY Rangers, in 2012 the Kings won cup!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

I could not be happier for Darryl Sutter finally getting to lift the Stanley Cup. It was a very long time coming for him. I'd also like to throw out a big congratulations to Kings GM Dean Lombardi for finally reaching the 'promised land'. Dean was the GM who basically put the San Jose Sharks on the map as a contender many years ago.

Last Thursday week, I was at a wake for the grandmother of a friend of mine (who regularly attended Chicago Blackhawks game). She passed away at the age of 95. There were a couple of Hockey Hall of Famers who attended her wake (Pulford and Savard). She knew Darryl Sutter for many years. I think she would have been very happy this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

spiralism wrote: »
    Kings on the road.... not gone against them yet, won't do it now. 2-1 LA

Kings in 6. Quick for Conn Smythe.

I love being right :D

Delighted for the Devils as a NY Rangers fan

• Registered Users Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭cena

Anyone got the clip that always show at the end of the final. It's clips from the playoffs to the final.

cena wrote: »
    Anyone got the clip that always show at the end of the final. It's clips from the playoffs to the final.

TSN usually does a brilliant recap of the Stanley Cup Playoffs.. I didn't see anything on their site or on YouTube yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭cena

This is the kind of thing i'm looking for. Can find last years one.

• Advertisement

cena wrote: »
    This is the kind of thing i'm looking for. Can find last years one.

I know that one well. I was in Philadelphia for Game Six to see the Blackhawks hoist the Cup in the Wachovia Center.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭scottmcb04

Late posting but only one word to sum it up

Damn :(

Late posting but only one word to sum it up

Damn :(

Hope the exams are going well for you and hopefully you can get involved in the Fantasy Hockey next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

MrJoeSoap wrote: »

In 2008 I travelled to Buffalo and saw the Penguins beat the Sabres, in 2009 the Penguins won the cup.
    In 2010 I travelled to Belfast and saw the Bruins beat the Giants, in 2011 the Bruins won the cup.
    In 2011 I travelled to Stockholm and saw the LA Kings beat the NY Rangers, in 2012 the Kings won cup!

Care to go to a Canucks game anytime soon? :D

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    Hope the exams are going well for you and hopefully you can get involved in the Fantasy Hockey next year.

Sorry for the late reply but thanks for the kind wishes and hopefully I can (Do tend to find these fantasy things hard to stick with!) will most definitely be playing more real hockey come September!

Advertisement