Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Revenge [** Spoilers **] ABC - US

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,901 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Barry Sloane aka Aidan
    is back as a series regular in Season 3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭Rfrip

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Barry Sloane aka Aidan

Oh good!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Barry Sloane aka Aidan

:)

He is such a ride

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

gubbie wrote: »
    :)

He is such a ride

:eek:

Wedding Spoiler

I say it will be
    Emily and Daniel as Aidan is suppose to be getting cosy with Victoria and Jack will find it hard to forgive her

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Just goes to show you, no one's safe, interesting to see how Nolan parachuted in, as the last time he was nicked by the FBI?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Ah raging if something happens Conrad, star of the show for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Anybody know when this is back on RTE? Dying to see it now :eek:

I suspect it would be around Christmas right? Since it's premiered in September in States

• Registered Users Posts: 16,265 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Looks like it will be a good season.

Maybe they will try and get a season 4 out of it yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,265 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Anybody know when this is back on RTE? Dying to see it now :eek:

I suspect it would be around Christmas right? Since it's premiered in September in States

Could be the new year.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Looks like it will be a good season.

Maybe they will try and get a season 4 out of it yet.

Pretty much guaranteed they'll do anything they can to get it to syndication....they'make money off the back end.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

They wouldn't stop around at 3/4 seasons. They would have to be making a fortune from this series and I reckon they'll keep at it until Emily/Amanda has avenged everyone

anyone staying up to watch it tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Will watch it later, only one show to watch tonite.

Will watch it later, only one show to watch tonite.

only started that now so trying get to that end of week!

just got the new episode and although its decent, i just feel the show may have run its course and should have stuck with 2 series. beginning to outsmart itself!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Ya that sums it up! It's a bit yawnsome, here we go again type thing!

Rfrip wrote: »
    Ya that sums it up! It's a bit yawnsome, here we go again type thing!

Conrad is still a funny ba$tard though
    "One day before its debut and your still missing the depth in my eyes......Arctic Pools Leila, Arctic Pools!!!" as he was pointing intensely at his eyes when he was viewing his portrait
    :D

Conrad is still a funny ba$tard though
    "One day before its debut and your still missing the depth in my eyes......Arctic Pools Leila, Arctic Pools!!!" as he was pointing intensely at his eyes when he was viewing his portrait
    :D

love him :D

• Advertisement

Nolan's grand entry to the party was priceless too. Another brilliant character

Several hints that this is the last series so ill definitely stay tuned but anything beyond this series and its goodnight from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Mister R

It was clear from the first episode S3 is reverting more to the S1 style of "one revenge a week". The initiative bull all seems to be out the window, Nolan is out of prison and Aidan isn't dead. Main points from the episode for me were.

1. Ashley's demise had been built up by the producers and that seemed a total flop, unless she makes a reappearance.

2. Patrick seems shady and creepy too kind of. Wouldn't shock me if he is a fraud and not Victoria's son at all.

3. Jack is totally unnecessary now, if it does get a S4 I reckon Jack should get the boot.

4. Did Emily already know Conrad was ill or was that just a coincidence and she was just trying to ruin his moment.

Overall I'm looking forward to this season but when show runners and the like are changed sometimes shows can be ruined too so I'm hoping for the best with this. That episode was more like a wrap up of S2's loose ends so hope they get more into the meaty storylines next week. Any guesses on who the shooter of Emily is, I reckon Patrick or possibly Aidan or Charlotte. I don't see why she'd be apologising to Patrick before getting shot whereas those 2 are people she actually cares for.

Why don't Aidan tell Victoria that Emily is really Amanda Clarke if he is in legion with Victoria really to get back at Emily as he now seems to hate her :confused: so Charlotte loses the baby and isn't mad with Conrad for Declan's death, too many plots just sizzled out too quick in this premiere imo

Does Charlotte know he planted the bomb? As I said I think it was deliberate to have the plots wiped out before this season, one criticism of reviewers was how convoluted S2 got midway through. Nobody really liked the Charlotte side plots either so it seems they just want her integrated into the main story-line now.

With them all strutting around in heels looking bitchy its definitely going down a more Knots Landing/Dynasty route it seems this season that even previous seasons which were camp enough :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

Good episode to tie up last season. Hopefully they are done with the initiative like they said. Definitely seems to be hints that this is the last season. I'm interested to see what happens with Margo, definitely seemed suspicious having her at the hospital. I'm glad Nolan is out, the show wouldn't work as well if he was in prison the whole time.

Also I cannot remember for the life of me what happened at the end of the season with Aidan. Would someone care to remind me why he hates Emily so much?

_Bella_ wrote: »
    Good episode to tie up last season. Hopefully they are done with the initiative like they said. Definitely seems to be hints that this is the last season. I'm interested to see what happens with Margo, definitely seemed suspicious having her at the hospital. I'm glad Nolan is out, the show wouldn't work as well if he was in prison the whole time.

Also I cannot remember for the life of me what happened at the end of the season with Aidan. Would someone care to remind me why he hates Emily so much?

I think he knows she only truly loves Jack and is jealous, only time will tell if he really is against Emily

Patrick and Victoria has some sexual sparks of chemistry, quite incestuous for a mother and son :eek: but I hope Patrick gets with Nolan

Charlotte has got even more annoying

I thought the same thing about Victoria/Patrick it was super creepy, especially when he said how great she was looking. Patrick being gay would actually be an interesting twist people wouldn't really have seen coming.

If Aidan really did hate Emily wouldn't he just tell Victoria she is really Amanda Clarke and the whole thing would be wrapped up.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭123 LC

Mister R wrote: »
    4. Did Emily already know Conrad was ill or was that just a coincidence and she was just trying to ruin his moment.

I don't think he actually has Huntington's, she changed the diagnosis on the computer when her doctor friend walked away from it.

Thought it was a really good episode, seems like it will be the last season, if they keep the style of episodes the same as this one, this season should be better than the last I think :)

Ok that whole laptop thing went by too quick I didn't catch what she was doing :pac:

• Advertisement

Mister R wrote: »
    I thought the same thing about Victoria/Patrick it was super creepy, especially when he said how great she was looking. Patrick being gay would actually be an interesting twist people wouldn't really have seen coming.

If Aidan really did hate Emily wouldn't he just tell Victoria she is really Amanda Clarke and the whole thing would be wrapped up

Aidan will keep that one up his sleeve for a while yet id say. That said he also hates Daniel so will more than likely be out for revenge on him

Advertisement