Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[news] Naked man delays train service from Limerick to Dublin

Options
  • 13-07-2006 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭

Had to post this up!
    Naked man delays train service from Limerick to Dublin
    13/07/2006 - 12:02:12

A naked man has disrupted a train service between Limerick and Dublin this morning.

The train is understood to have been delayed for some 20 minutes when the man stood on the line before it departed from Limerick's Colbert Station and refused to leave.

He was eventually removed by gardaí and the train was able to begin its journey.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

he was probably planted by the train drivers so they could take a break... and have a kit kat

20mins? what took them so long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

I demand more money for having to look at the naked man from the front of the train.

STRIKE

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

I demand more money for having to look at the naked man from the front of the train.

STRIKE
    can you imagine the emotional distress caused:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Transport21 Fan

Maybe he was protesting against "Pale"rail and was trying to get a tan.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

according to breakingnews.ie he was a foreigner

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Ford Cortina

I think it was one of the train drivers who pranced across the tracks. Any thing to avoid driving a train I guess. I heard the guards chased him to the Childers Rd bridge before they caught him. He was smart enough to leave his shoes on.

Could he be termed a locosexual?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭MarkoP11

Media reports the individual had walked 6 miles along the track, was a foreign national and was arrested for trespass

Seems to be a lot of werid need to strip off and disrupt the public in the last week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

Just wait till i get onto the pitch in Croker on Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

in fairness thats class i wouldn't mind bein 20 mins late if i had a story like that to explain to my angry girlfriend...

she wouldn't be angry at me tho just in general

Advertisement