Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Airsoft Doesn't Sleep (Off-topic MADNESS!!) Mod warning in post #1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

zero19 wrote: »
    Do avril then sell the story to the news of the world, they'd love it!!

Lol i can see the heading now

NakedDex from boards.ie Does girl that dresses like 12 year old boy:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

NakedDex meets NakedAvril

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Evolute wrote: »
    Lol i can see the heading now

NakedDex from boards.ie Does girl that dresses like 12 year old boy:p

Hmm, 12 year old boys sure do dress very strange around your way huh.,:p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

It appears that santa claus is online, any luck with chainging the law to 3J santy?

I say we contact NORAD and ask them, they seem to know where he is most of the time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

NORAD? Was that the thing in the metro?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

vtec wrote: »
    Hmm, 12 year old boys sure do dress very strange around your way huh.,:p:D

Nah im talking about the wifebeater, tight 3/4 length shorts, converse all stars and long blonde hair with the funny voice too puberty seems to have hit them late.:p

liamo333 wrote: »
    NORAD? Was that the thing in the metro?

isnt norad a defence satalite or something?

I would appreciate if you didn't refer to my future wife as a twelve year old boy.....

......even though she does act as sulky as a twelve year old when she doesn't get her way with me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

North american aerospace defence command, it's in the cheyenne mountains. Detects and warns against ICBM launches along with controlling air space as far as i know... It looked cool in the film wargames!

• Advertisement

just thought id show off some of my little projects from recently,
    After finding the pics i linked to earlier on in this thread of the M4s i decided to have a go at doing a desert M4 meself,
    I got the M4 from the adverts section on here and got a mat finish paint mixed up for it and a plastic primer, the M9 is a bell i just finished tonight, dunno if ill do anything with the slide now, im not sure if i like it with a black slide,
    2092684480_9569058728.jpg2091905047_97fa063933.jpg2091904473_e0790688c6.jpg
    2091906401_916779f4a8.jpg
    2091966131_a16bf22468.jpg

Four-o-clock in the BLOODY morning and I just spent the last 20 minutes bypassing the wiring on the apartment buildings fire alarm system because it decided to set itself off for 5 minute alarm screams with only pauses of 30 seconds between each session for the last HOUR. The entire building was awake and walking around wondering what the hell was going on but noone bothered their hole to check the alarm panel or even call security.

Actually, come to think of it, they didnt even evacuate.

I did however get cheers from the 20 or so people that followed me and my toolbox into the lobby when everything finally went quiet

my mother in law believes that happens as a warning that something bad is gonna happen to ya.,lol

The entire building no longer has a fire alarm system thats active until I replace one pcb and two wires. So I can see how there could be something bad waiting to happen.

ya know you can get done for messing with them though, if anything did happen youd get the blame.,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

just thought id show off some of my little projects from recently,
    After finding the pics i linked to earlier on in this thread of the M4s i decided to have a go at doing a desert M4 meself,
    I got the M4 from the adverts section on here and got a mat finish paint mixed up for it and a plastic primer, the M9 is a bell i just finished tonight, dunno if ill do anything with the slide now, im not sure if i like it with a black slide,

I wish Id bought the m4 now!:D

Was doing some painting lately myself, would have been good to try it on the m4.

Yeah do the slide on the m9, and leave the controls black, thats a kjw ia model is it?

Motosam wrote: »
    I wish Id bought the m4 now!:D

Was doing some painting lately myself, would have been good to try it on the m4.

Yeah do the slide on the m9, and leave the controls black, thats a kjw ia model is it?

lol., too late.,:p
    nah just kidding with ya, most of the rattling was easily cured with a bit of work but the gearbox needed a good stripdown and clean, the O ring on the piston seems to be the reason its firing below standard and there was a few shims missing from the gears, its firing a bit better now but still has the old o ring in it so hopefully it'll be back on par with a new O ring in it., Im looking at the M9 now and im not really sure what i should do with the slide, i dont really like the black but i think its just the polished barrell that makes it look like that though, i might paint the slide later and see what its like.
    oh and its not a kjw its a bell M9, the darker one in the pic is a HFC and works a lot better than the the bell, particularly the recoil spring, i need a couple of new springs before the bell is up and running proberly.,

EDIT: the pics also make it look lighter than it really is and its not shiney either., i finished it with mat finish laquer,.

just finished painting the slide on my M9 now and put it back together, you were right moto, it looks a lot better all the one colour, I repainted the polished barrell aswell and done the hammer and the controls mat black, heres a few pics of it., the light isnt great, it kinda looks yellow in these pics.,
    2095806935_02e080beb3.jpg
    2095808467_2c1b01b01d.jpg
    2095807715_3fab68c0c9.jpg

anyone staying up to watch the ricky hattan fight at the mo? my money is on riky to beat the poser,. ;)

come to think of it, wheres gatling and his patented "gooodddmornin" thingy bob lately?.,lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Great photos vtec! Very nice

• Advertisement

zero19 wrote: »
    Great photos vtec! Very nice

cheers zero, im geting to like this desert stuff, just trying to work up the courage to paint my G36 but im not sure if it'll look crap in tan.,lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

just finished painting the slide on my M9 now and put it back together, you were right moto, it looks a lot better all the one colour, I repainted the polished barrell aswell and done the hammer and the controls mat black, heres a few pics of it., the light isnt great, it kinda looks yellow in these pics.,

Yeah it looks great!

A bell m9, how do they hold up?
    Being cheap as chips and all, does it do the job?

And a matt laquer? Can that mattify( ha thats my word now ) a glossier paint underneath? Where do you get that and what brand is the tan paint?
    Its a good looking paint job.

Motosam wrote: »
    Yeah it looks great!

A bell m9, how do they hold up?
    Being cheap as chips and all, does it do the job?

And a matt laquer? Can that mattify( ha thats my word now ) a glossier paint underneath? Where do you get that and what brand is the tan paint?
    Its a good looking paint job.

its not a bad pistol really, the recoil spring on them isnt as good as other brands and ive heard about problems with the mags although mine is perfect and its not exactly a new mag. you can get mat laquer made up for ya in a paint suppliers or some car shops like halfords etc do have it. as for glossey paint, it will dull it by putting mat laquer on it but not as much as using mat paint to begin with so better to get mat. (unless you want it shiney but that looks crap imo). My tan paint is a suzuki colour code that i had mixed up and the black bits are just mat black with mat laquer on them. The most important thing is the primer really. I mixed them up at first and i primered the frame of the gun with white plastic primer instead of the metal one. it'll scratch very easily if you dont primer it right. another thing i dont like about the Bell M9 is the grips, their very shiney and plasticy so i keyed them up and mat blacked them aswell and with the laquer ontop, it give them a really nice quality grippy kinda feel. they feel better than the HFC ones now.,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Ya'll right Galting, ya seem in a bit of pisser tonight?

was you out for the drinky-poos with the IAA then?.,lol

Gatling wrote: »
    just read the post on that ww2 team in donegal ,stupid carry on over a uniform if its legal to own i dont see where it is a problem,
    to wear it for airsoft ,dont mention the crusades some groups might want to riot over it

:remembers prince harry party:
    lol., :D

indeed, the other thread was locked while i was replying to it, why xcant people just get along.,:rolleyes:

Gatling wrote: »
    i dont take likely to being threatened ,

anyway did any one go to the agm

did you not go? i thought you where arranging going for a few drinks after it?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

didnt have any spare cash in the end ,new gun and other halfs pressies cost me a fortune

• Advertisement

you heading up to hrta on sat G? now that your part of the P90 massive and all.,lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement