Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Beers,Saturday February 18th,Cassidys Westmoreland Street,All Welcome

Comments

C.D. wrote: »
    I am suddenly free to come along tonight :) Never been to a boards beers before.. how do you know who the boardsies are?? I suppose I could wander around asking people if they "Are from the internet" but I'd rather not :D

You haven't heard the story have you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

CD have a trawl through the 'know your clubbers' thread. You'll probably recognice a few faces from that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

I am suddenly free to come along tonight :) Never been to a boards beers before.. how do you know who the boardsies are?? I suppose I could wander around asking people if they "Are from the internet" but I'd rather not :D

Look upstairs, think of a comic con convention, I'll be wearing my Avatar costume

Failing that, pm somebody to get a number to text or meet before you go in

Edit: damn pic's to big, sorry :o
    Follow the sensible suggestion of looking through the know your clubbers thread

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭C.D.

You haven't heard the story have you :D

Nope, but I hope you're going to tell me!

PS. I'm disappointed that I'm not going to see some suave suits tonight!

Nope, but I hope you're going to tell me!

The story goes that someone went to their first boards beers, went to the pub and asked a group of people were they from the Internet which they said they were. So he stayed with them for a while before realising they were from the Internet, but they were a swingers group :D

• Advertisement

As I've states a number of times, I will be wearing a suit, not the arseless one I wanted to wear though, that's in the cleaners (some stain down the leg :pac:

Instead I'll be wearing my most expensive, hand bought, custom selected suit :D

Small biscuit: Big picture

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

that one's small

that one's FAR AWAY

Oh god lads I am sooooo hungover, inbits.com

Don't know if I can actually cope with another drink today :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

no more of that!
    go get a massive brekkie roll and gallons of ice cold 7up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

You'll be grand after some breakfast :)

it only hurts for the first one, the next 10 or so go down nice easy :D

it only hurts for the first one, the next 10 or so go down nice easy :D

snigger

I think I'll have to have a big mac.
    Spent a freakin fortune last night too >.<

• Administrators Posts: 53,329 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Internet-Don_t_worry_Tron.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I've only seem this now!! Perfect timing! I shall be there - it may convince me to stop lurking here!! :)

(hey look at that - it already has :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I am sitting here shivvering. Desperate for a shower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

I'm gonna gate crash even though im more a lurker than a poster in here..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

hdowney wrote: »
    How was it??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Slidey wrote: »

Drav- this here is your dance-off challenger. :p

Pembily wrote: »
    How was it??

my god painful! I managed to do 5k in an hour in the gym on thurs on a treadmill only on flat. There was a little hill and a bìtch of a hill today and I did it in UNDER an hour. Delighted. And when I weighed myself this morning I had gone past my first stones loss :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Same as, what was I thinking. I even bought a round of shots last night. Me and my drunken generosity!
    my god painful! I managed to do 5k in an hour in the gym on thurs on a treadmill only on flat. There was a little hill and a bìtch of a hill today and I did it in UNDER an hour. Delighted. And when I weighed myself this morning I had gone past my first stones loss :)

That is amazing, congrats.

Super excited about tonight, bag packed and beside me in work, two more patient's and I'm off, woop woop!

Daisies wrote: »

Same as, what was I thinking. I even bought a round of shots last night. Me and my drunken generosity!

That is amazing, congrats.

Super excited about tonight, bag packed and beside me in work, two more patient's and I'm off, woop woop!

I'm already here. Just desperately counting down to 2pm. Neeeeeed a shower. A to de-stink and B to warm up. Then need to find food in this town. Hmmmm where that'd b I don't know.

Also *makes mental note to remember when Daisies is drunk she is free with the drink :D*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I'm already here. Just desperately counting down to 2pm. Neeeeeed a shower. A to de-stink and B to warm up. Then need to find food in this town. Hmmmm where that'd b I don't know.

Also *makes mental note to remember when Daisies is drunk she is free with the drink :D*

I'm desperate bad, a few drinks and you'd swear I was a millionare buying rounds and everything. Just nipping off to pick up my alcohol now!

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Slidey wrote: »

You like to watch gentlemen?

I'm desperate bad, a few drinks and you'd swear I was a millionare buying rounds and everything. Just nipping off to pick up my alcohol now!

I need to work out where I can get a glass or somesuch round here for my alcohol. Maybe when tuds gets here she can show me. Never been here before like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Just outta bed, severely hungover! No food in the house, slowly building up the momentum to leave....

Ok lunch over, fizzy drink taken to get me through the next hour, alcohol settled beside my suitcase.

God, like why did I go out last night?

• Advertisement

Ok lunch over, fizzy drink taken to get me through the next hour, alcohol settled beside my suitcase.

God, like why did I go out last night?

where are you stayin?

Advertisement