Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arma 2 free

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 gavdownunder

Pog,

is there any point in downloading this? are people not all playing with about 3 expansion packs and 30 addons by this stage?

Gav

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭misterdarkness

i plat these highly addictive games and the free one is great idea i only play mutiplayer these days anywho. Plus might get new people playing and get them more interested

yeah, just wondering what the playbase is gonna be like. From lurking in this forum for a while i reckon i wont be seeing most of the regulars here playing on the free server.

installing it anyway. love that ****s & COD elite subscription idea has made me very angry.
    Gav

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Free server? Not sure what you mean, we've not got a server these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    Free server? Not sure what you mean, we've not got a server these days.

Boo hiss :(

ideal oppurtunity to get umm anyone playing, fu gameservers.ie!!!

• Advertisement

thats a pity. Is there a regular server you guys play on? I cant remember their name but wasn't there another clan that used to join in with you guys quite frequently?

Gav

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

1para is the regular spot for most irish folks afaik.

also lads, with this arma II, this means all i have to do is get a propper copy of OA and im sorted ( only have PMC and BAF atm... lost my original Arma II )

thanks to the Dev's for saving me some euros :)

Advertisement