Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2013 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,088 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Thread closed to clear the rubbish

Thread re-opened.
    READ THE FIRST POST
    DO NOT post requests, they will be deleted and people who do so repeatedly will be banned.
    This is the warning. I haven't time to send official warnings to all of the offenders.
    READ THE FIRST POST
    DO NOT ask for PMs or swaps
    READ THE FIRST POST

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭woopah92

hey can any1 pls help me .. uno the french deb higher level paper is the question on
    obesity, unemployment and do young people watch too much tv all one question or 3 seperate ones
    ??

French DEB HL:

They are all
    seperate questions but the obesity and unemployment essays are the options in Q3 so don't do both. Tv is question 4 (a). The compulsory question was the importance of having dreams btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 AT123789

I have the
    Does anyone have any idea of what will come up and what type of questions?
    Is Newgrange coming up?

HL Art History Examcraft
    Newgrange is coming up...know its designs/carvings and be able to say what they mean and symbolise...learn all the carvings like Kerb stone 52 etc.

Romanesque and Gothic.
    One romanesque church, one gothic cathedral and one romanesque OR gothic sculpture....I find the gothic sculpture easier...the artists coming up are Auguste Renoir and Edgar Degas (they both come in one question)

A gallery/exhibition you have visited and 2 pieces of art from there...name the artist and piece of work

• Registered Users Posts: 1 eoinsorohan

I'm sorry for posting this but nobody has said what the question for
    The grass is singing
    is on the examcraft English paper 2 and I really need this tip!

English Examcraft Paper 2:
    Mary and Dick while having some shared views, are very different people.. Write response and the other one was Lessing creates a vivid portrayal of life in Rhodesia at the time of the novel.. Discuss the statement

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Hayley6716

Denis322 wrote: »
    DEB or Examcraft? Search the thread, they've already been posted, I know I posted a lot of the paper

examcraft. Really? Is it not all blocked out as spoilers ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,088 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Hayley6716 wrote: »
    examcraft. Really? Is it not all blocked out as spoilers ?

D'Oh! Blocked out is how it all should be on this thread - did you read the first post?

Highlight the 'blocked out' bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Kerbstone

Hi! Just wondering if anyone's school has given different papers on the same subject i.e. An examcraft paper to one class and a DEB one to another??

• Registered Users Posts: 28 LBowe94

Kerbstone wrote: »
    Hi! Just wondering if anyone's school has given different papers on the same subject i.e. An examcraft paper to one class and a DEB one to another??

Yeah that happened in my friends school, one class was given examcraft and the rest were given DEB!

Many schools do that.
    Some give part of a DEB paper and parts from other companies. DEB and Examcraft are the biggest ones, but they are not the only companies offering mock papers to schools.

Many teachers set their own mock papers, away from any of the companies. Some subjects the main companies do not supply, such as Italian for example and some of the less popular subjects.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lemonsunrise

Yep, our classes got different Biology papers and different English papers! (DEB and Examcraft)

• Advertisement

How do I view the spoilers? I know I shouldn't and stuff but I'm desperate..Sorry I'm now to the site..

Highlight the spoiler 'blocks' and you will see the text underneath.

To find the exam you are looking for, if it's here, use 'search this thread' (up the top right). We have deleted most of the requests so they no longer mess up the search results.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 AT123789

Yea...our biology teacher did that because she has 2 L.C classes and she didn't want us giving hints to each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 WigglinJelly

anybody done the spanish higher level link/opinion question.. I heard it was something to do with
    climate change and the environment
    Can anyone confirm this?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

can anyone help me please .. i need to find our if there are any constructions on the deb maths higher level paper 2

Maths DEB HL Paper 2:
    No constructions just an enlargement

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sib95

anybody done the spanish higher level link/opinion question.. I heard it was something to do with
    Can anyone confirm this?

Spanish DEB HL:

Yeah one option was, the other opinion was
    "we have the right to express ourselves" its much easier if you don't have much prepared for the environment!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 RayRay95

Can anyone confirm this?

Spanish HL:
    it was on the environment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lucy101

can anyone help me please .. i need to find our if there are any
    constructions
    on the deb maths higher level paper 2

Maths DEB HL Paper 2:
    No there is none

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Mystery666 wrote: »
    I've searched for Business HL Examcraft, cant find it, any help?

Please learn how to search the thread (instructions are on the first post) as these should have come up for you:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=83049795
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=83007837

• Registered Users Posts: 1 blahnnn

Sorry to post this but I've read through the thread and noticed that there were spoilers for DEBS Religion exam but just wondering does anyone know if that's the only company that does a Religion mock paper? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tim10

Accounting DEB:

this is wat came up for deb accounting...
    q1 sole trader...q5 interpretation..q6 published accounts..q7 incomplete records..q8 marginal costing..q9 production budget

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rachelkane

Tim10 wrote: »
    could u plz tell me hl biology deb

Biology DEB HL:
    SQ: scienfific method and its limitations, food tests-protein, trace minerals, nervous system, pyramid of numbers, dna and rna..

EXP: immobilisation of enzymes and the rate of photosynthesis with the elodea plant and be able to draw graph

LQ: reproduction in flowering plants,how the pollen grain and eggs are formed, know wind pollinated plants and their adaptations, female reproduction-diagram and oestrogen and progesterone, immunity, pollution and a pollutant, excretion chptr, there was another long question on respiration. You have to write the chemical equation for respiration. What is the function of respiration. What is the difference between aerobic and anaerobic respiration. also, they asked something on the acetyl CoA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rachelkane

Tim10 wrote: »
    do u remember the question on
    genetics plz and respiration

Biology DEB HL:
    there was a genetic cross and explain the terms heterozygus and homozygus, and then for resp thats all i can remember whats above in the previous message,
    soo sorry! hope it helped

• Registered Users Posts: 5 pandaface

business HL
    short qs:
    whats limited liabilty. indigenous firms and two benefits. intraprenuership and two benefits. difference between capacity to contract and consideration. whats p21 and p60.

abq:
    a) evaluate marketing mix in the text abover (4 p's)
    b) i whats ethics?
    ii discuss social responsiblities.
    c)identify oppurtunites and challenegs the business will face when expanding to a global marketplace.

q1) a)whats interest groups? discuss they role of them.
    b)
    c)whats employee discrimination act.
    ii what effectivness will it have in the workplace.

q3) whats an open economy and how does it relate to ireland.
    b)why do ireland benefit from using euro currency.
    c) explain two: CAP, common policy, CFP.

learn ratio formulas and breakevens. sorry there just the q's i did because they were most easy. theres another q on franchising and that chapter. hope i helped and good luck!

french OL.
    diary: your finished exams they went well, you found maths hard. your going camping with your family.
    formal letter: you and friend are going to paris in august, ur booking a room for three nights, ask is there a swimming pool.
    postcard: your in france, the weather is great and you go the the beach everyday, you ate in lots of great resturaunts. your going to visit borduex next week before you return home.
    is this french exam craft? thanks

michel1234 wrote: »
    Ive got Irish OL Biology HL and Spanish HL
    All examcraft Will exchange if someone can give me Business HL examcraft??

This isn't a swap shop, post what you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 HotChocolate.1

Eim2013 wrote: »

Any chance of home ec please ?:)

Home Ec Examcraft HL:
    Lipids, osteoporosis, food spoilage, marriage and the consumer.! The elective was about unemployment trends.

can you please put up the essay titles for pursuit or sov., northern ireland and dict. and democracy.....

History:

For northern Ireland
    I know it's the apprentice boys & for pos it's problems encountered by the delegates in the treaty debates & democracy is the second Vatican council.! Document is Katanga and the impact of the secession!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Eim2013

Yup it was HL examcraft :-) I haven't done maths yet but I can tell you tomorrow if that's not too late.? <snip request>

Biology:

I didnt do biology yet but theres quite a good few here but theres loads on this if you search the thread :) i can only remember from seeing it that
    the eye was on it and the test for starch and an e.g of a reducing sugar
    ... <snip requests>

• Registered Users Posts: 6 em07

I didnt do biology yet but theres quite a good few here but theres loads on this if you search the thread :) i can only remember from seeing it that the eye was on it and the test for starch and an e.g of a reducing sugar ... ya thanks anyway ! ive maths tommorrow :)
    Can you remember any specific qs on home ec and did household technology come up ? :)

For Maths HL:
    Statistics and observing graphs
    Stratified and an example , central tendencies. The probability is pretty easy
    But OMG the last two questions I couldnt do they were about a cone in water and the light it projected, and then look over trig really well its all about the Sun, planets and orbiting and then for the construction its the centre of gravity which is the centroid construction

And he circle q gave you a tangent (-2x + y=-4), the radius of the circle(5) and a point in it(7,8) and find 2 circles that fit this info

I didnt do biology yet but theres quite a good few here but theres loads on this if you search the thread :) i can only remember from seeing it that the eye was on it and the test for starch and an e.g of a reducing sugar ... ya thanks anyway ! ive maths tommorrow :)
    Can you remember any specific qs on home ec and did household technology come up ? :)

Home Ec Examcraft HL:
    Ahm the short questions were to draw the basic structure of an amino acid, properties of vitamin B1, how a food processor works, 3 functions of water, 3 advantages of a prize bond to the consumer eh that's all I can remember.! Long questions lipids was mandatory know how to draw glycerol + 3fatty acids, how to describe cis and trans fatty acids, and malnutrition of irish people today. Q2 was definition of osteoporosis and how to prevent it and to plan a menu for someone with osteoporosis! Q5 was the definition of marriage and 3 cultural variations. For the elective it was changing unemployment trends, voluntary work in your local community and st Vincent de Paul.! Sorry that's all I remember other than Q3 was microbiology and Q5 was consumer- what influences consumer spending & techniques retailers use to attract customers. Hope this helped :-)
    <snipped request>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 em07

Economics Examcraft:
    Imperfect comp is a full long Q. Eh taxation, Land
    For short Questions know what Economist came up with what, know what a mixed economy is

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement