Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Saturday Night Show - 25th. October 2014 10.05pm

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,649 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Found this guy's character very sad on Mad Men.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,727 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I'd like a Tesla, but too expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,575 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Which man? There were four in that scene?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,590 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

A musical interlude while the break's on...

In memory of Jack Bruce (RIP)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Russia is different to Africa as they has Victorian laws in place where as Russia brought in new ones. Uganda was the same and there was documentaries on it.

• Advertisement

ProudDUB wrote: »
    Electric cars are free in terms of operating costs? They are in their holes. What about your ESB bill? Imagine the size of that sucker, if you left a feckin CAR plugged into the grid overnight? :eek:

I'd love to see my da's face if I did that, considering what happened in our house if you left a room and left the light on, or ....heaven forbid...you left the immersion on ! :D

Very funny post! :-D:-D:-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

RobertKK wrote: »
    I am sorry but you have to support same sex marriage or else you are a homophobe.

People who don't support same sex marriage aren't necessarily homophobes. People who oppose it, on the other hand, are.

RobertKK wrote: »
    I am sorry but you have to support same sex marriage or else you are a homophobe.

If you can give clear fair reasons to why you don't support marriage equality, then you wouldn't be- I haven't heard any yet though.

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Which man? There were four in that scene?

The one speaking with the clipped British accent

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Claonadh1

Coveney did alright for himself for someone who got kicked out of Clongowes. How did he manage that I wonder?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

A 20,000 euro leaf:D

You'd think that RTE would hang on to the money until the Panti interview was finished..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭delaad

That was, and I cant resist the word, a word I almost feel DURTEE using, but there is no other word for that event - so here it is -,........ bizarre!

efb wrote: »
    If you can give clear fair reasons to why you don't support marriage equality, then you wouldn't be- I haven't heard any yet though.

Eh hello? Jesus doesn't like it!? Everyone knows that.

(Joking!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

Claonadh1 wrote: »
    Coveney did alright for himself for someone who got kicked out of Clongowes. How did he manage that I wonder?

He was caught smoking out the back of the bicycle shed and Clongowes threw him out for polluting the environment..

• Registered Users Posts: 81,110 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

ProudDUB wrote: »
    Electric cars are free in terms of operating costs? They are in their holes. What about your ESB bill? Imagine the size of that sucker, if you left a feckin' CAR plugged into the national grid overnight? :eek:

I'd love to see my da's face if I did that, considering what happened in our house if you left a room and left the light on, or ....heaven forbid...you left the immersion on ! :D

Free except for the overnight hotel bill you would use on a trip from Dublin to Galway to allow the car to charge midway :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,649 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Is it not Jared as in Jare (rhymes with Dare) - Ed?

Eh hello? Jesus doesn't like it!? Everyone knows that.

(Joking!)

but he had two dads- oh wait he was executed for Crimes against the state...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

You'd think that RTE would hang on to the money until the Panti interview was finished..

Bravo!

Will Jared give us a little blast of 'MacArthur Park'? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Wow, you learn something new every day. I had no idea he was Richard Harris's son.
    Very funny post! :-D:-D:-D

Cheers.

Have you ever seen Des Bishop's Immersion routine? Look it up on You Tube, if you haven't. It's hysterical stuff.

• Advertisement

His tie almost looks like the Mad Men logo

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

amdublin wrote: »
    Is it not Jared as in Jare (rhymes with Dare) - Ed?

I hope you haven't been saying his name like that when you are talking to your Showbiz Pals :p

Brendan's fake laugh is not as fake as DLB's fake laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭sudzs

I've been overruled here and it's Mock the Week until I see something posted on here that warrants a turn over to RTE.... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Cosmo2013

What was the name of his character again in Mad men??

Skid X wrote: »
    I hope you haven't been saying his name like that when you are talking to your Showbiz Pals :p

As I said to my good friend Bob De Niro last week, I can't stand name droppers

amdublin wrote: »
    Brendan's fake laugh is not as fake as DLB's fake laugh.

my dads fake laugh is better than your dad's fake laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

I never knew this actor was Richard Harris' son

Cosmo2013 wrote: »

Lance Pryce

• Advertisement

Cosmo2013 wrote: »

Lane Pryce

Advertisement