Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Beautiful Widgets wall paper issues

• 01-03-2012 1:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else use the live wallpaper? Mines been stuck on twilight all day. I've uninstalled it reinstalled it and still the same... then as I'm typing this it fixed itself..... it's now the 1st of march :D

Guess they they need to patch it for leap years lol they have 4 years to get it right now :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

calex71 wrote: »
    Anyone else use the live wallpaper? Mines been stuck on twilight all day. I've uninstalled it reinstalled it and still the same... then as I'm typing this it fixed itself..... it's now the 1st of march :D

Guess they they need to patch it for leap years lol they have 4 years to get it right now :)

Mine was exactly the same all day yesterday!
    I thought that it might have been done on purpose to symbolise the leap day, so I just left it alone. I checked at midnight and it had switched to being the night sky again! :pac:

Advertisement