Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

OakRidge Airsoft

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

What kind of rental equipment and facilities do you have available? Toilets and changing areas on site or what?

Also, what are your prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

Thanks for the great days airsoft. Wasn't sure about this site when i seen the picture you put up, but i could see within the frist five mintues of been on the site there was a lot of effort put in. A few bigger numbers will be interesting to see how the site runns. Any way the R.A.T.S will be there in force next Sun if any teams want to put up a callanage!!!!! Hope all gose well for ya in the future and i will look foward to my next visit. Will throw up some pictures as soon as.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

great pics there niall ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

some nice pics there!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Gray

Hi Guys

The site sounds great are you open any evenings during the week or just weekends.

Best of luck

Gray

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭davidd24

Thanks to the lads in Oakridge airsoft for Sunday,had a bit of crack and got to know the site.The Valley is perfect for a snipers alley.Two storey building is great for attacking and defending!
    Will get up next Sunday with a good few more lads.
    Anyone else planning to go up for Sunday drop me a pm if your not sure of how to get to the site and meet somewhere and we go up together.

Davey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Black Bullet

The site looks great fairplay to yas lads;). With a bit of luck , myself and few lads will be heading up to you this sunday. We might need a rental or 2 ??. What are your prices this weekend and do those coordinates work that where posted earlier.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 OakRidgeAirsoft

CoBurN wrote: »
    Do you guys have any spare masks on site tomorrow per chance? I'm lending a gun to a mate but only have one mesh face mask?

Yes spare masks are available on site.

Lordhogo wrote: »
    What is the age limit and also will you be setting up a website anytime soon.

Age limit 14+, the website should be live within the week.

• Advertisement

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    What kind of rental equipment and facilities do you have available? Toilets and changing areas on site or what?

Also, what are your prices?

Rental equip guns, masks etc should be on site this weekend, however prior booking is advised.
    changing area is available a portaloo is ordered but may not be on site this weekend.
    prices €25 full day / €15 half day

Gray wrote: »
    Hi Guys

The site sounds great are you open any evenings during the week or just weekends.

Best of luck

Gray

Yes we will be offering evening games Thursday/ Friday, will keep you posted as to when we kick off possibly this friday if we get enough interest!

The site looks great fairplay to yas lads;). With a bit of luck , myself and few lads will be heading up to you this sunday. We might need a rental or 2 ??. What are your prices this weekend and do those coordinates work that where posted earlier.

Cheers

Yes the co-ordinates work I will post a phone number for directions/ queries tomorrow.

PRICES ARE STANDARD €25 FOR A FULL DAY
    RENTAL €25
    LET US KNOW IF THE RENTAL IS REQUIRED TO ENSURE WE HAVE ENOUGH STOCK IN.

THANKS A LOT, LOOK FOWARD TO SEEING YOU THE WEEKEND.

Rental equip guns, masks etc should be on site this weekend, however prior booking is advised.
    changing area is available a portaloo is ordered but may not be on site this weekend.
    prices €25 full day / €15 half day

Thank you.

Is there a student rate like there was with the late Grey Wolf Airsoft?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 CoBurN

Cheers for the great day on Monday lads. Right craic......Everyone has to see.....nae experience "Sniper Valley"! Top notch sneaking and sniping with the inevitable firefight that follows (well anto in his "Deer Hunter Camo" gear managed to somehow get the vip past a dug in sniper with him none the wiser!:cool:) . The 2story building/watch tower map when combined with the valley shall be awesome with large numbers, cant wait to see it with a bit more fodder!

Admittedly, I have not been to many sites but the hospitality, service and craic was faultless. I shall be back for many a tour.

By the way, did you find the guy who went MIA in the valley at the end???

.......and some photos (you took enough!) would be cool.

looking forward to sunday Eoin, we'll have a greater number of RATS this time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

friday evening games would suit me grand there

going to try and make it down sunday myself

Hi to all,

Thanks very much to everybody for your positive feedback and comments. It is much appreciated! Big shout out to the Rats, the Mercenaries, Magic and the guy's from Hobby Airsoft and all of you guys planning to take a trip up to us this weekend! It's going to be a blast! And Colm yea we did eventually find Magic. He was dug in, waiting to get a clear shot on yourself and Anto. He is one dedicated airsofter! I've also included a couple of pic's below.

Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend!

Eoin.

great pics there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 thesedays

Well Done Man,

just don't f**k this one up the way you f**ked up the other place and you will be fine. And remember, you are your brothers keeper!!

Keep it up ;);)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Black Bullet

Yes the co-ordinates work I will post a phone number for directions/ queries tomorrow.

PRICES ARE STANDARD €25 FOR A FULL DAY
    RENTAL €25
    LET US KNOW IF THE RENTAL IS REQUIRED TO ENSURE WE HAVE ENOUGH STOCK IN.

THANKS A LOT, LOOK FOWARD TO SEEING YOU THE WEEKEND.

Thanks Man, I'll go ahead and book 1 rental with a mask off you (my nephew wants to know what guns are they:D ). See you sunday:cool:

Put me down for Saturday, please. I have all my own kit.

Do you need me to PM you a name?

EDIT: Also, a contact number in case I get horribly lost on the way? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Cheers to Eoin for the walkaround on the site today, definitely one to check out.

I didn't get too many photos, but here's what I got. Can't wait to get back to play.

87275.jpg
    87276.jpg
    87277.jpg
    87278.jpg
    87279.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Few more...

87280.jpg
    87281.jpg
    87282.jpg

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    Put me down for Saturday, please. I have all my own kit.

Do you need me to PM you a name?

EDIT: Also, a contact number in case I get horribly lost on the way? :D

"Walk on's" are always welcome on site ZeroSignal. I know there are a lot of guy's planning on coming up on Sunday. So if any of you other lads are planning a trip up on Saturday can you throw up a post or send me a quick PM, so that I can judge numbers. It would be much appreciated! See you on Saturday ZeroSignal. Hopefully it will be a good one! You can catch me on 0868775587 if you need directions.

Eoin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Congrats on the new site Eoin from all here at G-tac
    regards Martin and Evelyn and all the G-TAC and EIRSOFT TEAM here in Galway:D

what time we kicking off at on sunday morning eoin?

what time we kicking off at on sunday morning eoin?

We'll shoot for around 11:00 Daz and play till there is only one man left standing!!

sounds good to me chief

• Advertisement

So, anyone else going on Saturday?
    "Walk on's" are always welcome on site ZeroSignal. I know there are a lot of guy's planning on coming up on Sunday. So if any of you other lads are planning a trip up on Saturday can you throw up a post or send me a quick PM, so that I can judge numbers. It would be much appreciated! See you on Saturday ZeroSignal. Hopefully it will be a good one! You can catch me on 0868775587 if you need directions.

Eoin.

Much obliged. :)

EDIT: Also, does anyone have a way of marking down exactly where it is on google maps? I can see the general area but I'd be more comfortable knowing exactly where the place is on a map where I can reference things. The ones posted earlier aren't great.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement