Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

***STOLEN*** Orbea Onix TTG CT Full Carbon Road Bike 54cm Black and white in colour

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 cyclingmad

Its nearing 3 :mad: weeks now, maybe the bike has been dumped or sold and somebody might see it so, please, keep eyes open in case the bike is spotted.....

Thanks
    Aaron

Hey Guys, just wanna see does anybody have any idea where is could be at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭michael196

this looks a little suss:

<link removed>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

Ad placed in May, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

<snip> is also a poster on the forum, I don't think he would be the kind of guy who would go stealing bikes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    <snip> is also a poster on the forum, I don't think he would be the kind of guy who would go stealing bikes.
    and I remember him talking about this bike on a spin. The Orbea on the ad is <snip> and he bought it himself :)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,266 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

michael196 wrote: »
    this looks a little suss:

Mod Note: No it doesn't. Even ignoring the fact that the ad was placed before the bike was stolen, you'd absolutely no grounds for saying that ad was suspicious.

Think twice before you go pointing the finger at another member of this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭michael196

my sincere apologies , i never noted that the posters name, my absolute mistake and my sincerest apologies to anyone i may have stupidly implied,

i work a night shift so obviously my brain was not engaged, but that is absolutly no excuse.

please all accept my most sincere apology on this one,

I realy hope that the bike is found. and I just did a search from this PC, thinking I might be lucky. The nature of the attack and theft is frightening, and I was just trying to help. Please forgive me for

Mr Moderator, my apologies to you also,and to those readers who read posts after my wrong post.

I apologise unreservedly.

Its ok, I dont think people should be so offended, it was just a mistake, People make em all the time, and some things are not what they seem, I forgive u , and I tihnk others who have a problem should to......

But thanks for posting and trying to help

Thanks
    Aaron

Hi
    Its been along time, and I'm still looking..... any look peoples ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭leftism

Hey Aaron,
    i'm still on the look out but no luck yet. Heard a story recently that might cheer ya up though. A friend of mine had a canoe stolen off his roof 18 months ago. There was neither sight nor sound of it until last month when it showed up on a buy and sell website. He called the cops and they managed to get him back the boat.

So keep the chin up, and keep your eyes peeled on all the websites!

its been a very long time, anybody hear anyting ?... the Guards were useless....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,865 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Every time I get an email alert from this thread I think its been found.

Sorry, I just want to see if anybody has found it....

Advertisement