Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Reading recommendations?

• 11-08-2014 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,367 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All

Looking for some zombie literature recommendations, if anyone has any they'd care to share? I've read The Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z. Also Stephen Jones's Mammoth Book of Zombies (don't bother, btw).

Anything else I should make a point of reading? Looking to stay away from graphic novels, if possible, even though I know I should read the Walking Dead.

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,042 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

A good few in my thread on books Ive read ( just posted before i saw this one) and I'm pretty much reading down through this list http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/8997.Best_Zombie_Books

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

id recommend the Autumn series by David Moody :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

The OH was leaving in some clothes to a charity shop recently and noticed approx half a dozen second hand copies of 50 Shades of Grey

Who in the name of dodge would buy a second hand copy of that particular book - you never know where it had been! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,042 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

I buy copies of that book from charity shops to sniff, cheaper then used panties from japan.
    I specifically look for ones where its been obvious the pages have been turned with wet hands.

none of that is true....Zombies....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

I buy copies of that book from charity shops to sniff, cheaper then used panties from japan.
    I specifically look for ones where its been obvious the pages have been turned with wet hands.

none of that is true....Zombies....

Lovely ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

The Remaining - D.J. Molles (Infected series)

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭CPSW

I'm about halfway through the first Walking Dead Novel - The Rise of the Governor. I have only seen the TV show, haven't read the comics.

Would recommend it, it's the first part in a trilogy of novels, will pick the other two up after I'm finished this one!

Advertisement