Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free 3DS Console Club Nintendo Points

• 25-02-2012 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

I got a new 3DS console this week, and I've already registered my Club Nintendo Points for two systems before this, so can't register any more. If someone needs the points and wants them then give me a PM or post below and you can have the code sent for free. I just have the one code and it's for an Ice White Nintendo 3DS Console.

First come first served basically.

Time code on post or PM will be the judge.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

You can register two 3DS systems to one account? :) I'll take it if so! (and if i'm first :pac: )
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

You can register two 3DS systems to one account? :) I'll take it if so! (and if i'm first :pac: )
    Thanks!

You are the first so you get it

And yes, you can register up to two 3DS consoles to one account

Advertisement