Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost pps no.

• 21-01-2010 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

hello
    Not sure if this is the correct section for this post.
    I have mislaid my daughter's (age 3) pps no., and I am wondering if anyone can tell me if they know is there someone I could contact in order to retrieve it
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Ring the dept of socail welfare and request that a letter with it be sent to you at the address on thier system, give the childs name and DOB.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

PPS Number support is 01-704-3400 or you can email cis.support@welfare.ie

They are very quick at responding to any email. We had to contact them on Friday of last week - they offered to email us back the number and posted it to us as well. We received the letter in the post on Monday morning.

You will need to give your child's DOB, place of birth, parents names & your PPS number - also your address.

Advertisement