Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Promotional/Discount Codes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

It's saying that code for ASOS is invalid for my delivery country. Has anyone an ASOS code?

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    It's saying that code for ASOS is invalid for my delivery country. Has anyone an ASOS code?

Are you in ireland? Its for full price items. I used it last night and got dispatch mail this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Are you in ireland? Its for full price items. I used it last night and got dispatch mail this morning.

UK :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

black friday this week...does this just apply to amazon or will there be sales in most shops?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    UK :(

Maybe you need to ask on a UK forum. I think most Boards users are based in Ireland.

• Advertisement

black friday this week...does this just apply to amazon or will there be sales in most shops?

Does Black Friday apply here? I thought it was just a US thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭Pistachio

Not sure if this has been posted already.

Kurt Geiger 25% off everything code F&FKG25. I tried it and it works on sale items too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

33wo1ec.jpg

Brilliant offer if you get the 5 items as all items are already discounted. Free shipping if you spend over 75e. Returns are to Barcelona though so check sizing.

http://www.mangooutlet.com/IE/outlet

• Registered Users Posts: 31 edison

ams wrote: »

Brilliant offer if you get the 5 items as all items are already discounted. Free shipping if you spend over 75e. Returns are to Barcelona though so check sizing.
    Where is this for?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

edison wrote: »
    Where is this for?

Mango Outlet.

I got a pair of leather boots, a skirt and three tops for 90 Euro.

• Advertisement

meeeeh wrote: »
    Mango Outlet.

I got a pair of leather boots, a skirt and three tops for 90 Euro.

Have you a link?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Apologies for not including the link:

http://www.mangooutlet.com/IE/outlet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Taelated

Feel Unique:

SAVE7OFF2 Save 7% of 2 or more products

BLK5DAY 5% off for Black Friday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭exercise

:ASOS One Day Spectacular :D

Save 20% off everything, today only!

With something for everyone from that on-trend dress for women to well tailored waistcoats or jackets for men, ASOS is your daily fashion fix - just as you like it. And for TODAY ONLY, they are offering shoppers a huge 20% discount!

Just enter the promo code 20EXTRA at checkout to receive your discount. On top of this, FatCheese.ie is also offering you a 6% cashback saving on all purchases!

Visit ASOS today

Offer terms & conditions:

The voucher code 20EXTRA must be applied at checkout.
    Can be used by an unlimited number of people.
    Limited to one use per customer (make the most of your one purchase!).
    Offer valid until 8am on 02.12.13.
    Minimum spend €1; maximum spend €680.
    Excludes delivery charges, gift vouchers and subscription to ASOS Premier.
    Promo code cannot be used in conjunction with any other promo code.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

ASOS.com

Extra 10% off sale items with code JAN10

*Enter promo code JAN10 at checkout to receive 10% extra off sale items. Valid until 09:00 GMT 13th January. Valid for one transaction only per customer up to a maximum of £500 before discount is applied.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Not a code but ASOS have up to 60% off their spring dresses for 24 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Howdy,

Ill be placing an order with ASOS on Friday/Saturday, does anyone have any codes I could use?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 JonMathers

Anyone for hair accessories - One I've just used on http://www.kalsreturnjewellery.co.uk/ is PROJA (10% off).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

If you want to buy from yoursclothing.ie the code blogger17 will get you 10 euro off

• Registered Users Posts: 5 JonMathers

M8SR8 on http://www.fierceclubwear.co.uk/ gets you £5 off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Chiquitita

Anyone know any codes for Forever 21? :o

Brown Thomas

Enjoy Free Delivery online on all orders over €50! Offer ends tomorrow, Tuesday 11th February at 9am.

code FDBTSOC when you purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

ASOS:
    GET AN EXTRA 15% OFF THE SALE!
    ENTER PROMO CODE FINAL15 at checkout

Enter promo code FINAL15 at checkout to receive 15% extra off sale items. Valid from 08:00 GMT on 13.02.2014 until 08:00 GMT on 17.02.2014. Valid for one transaction only per customer up to a maximum of £500 before discount is applied. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional codes.
    --
    I tried it with a full-priced item and got 15% off.

quaalude wrote: »
    ASOS:
    GET AN EXTRA 15% OFF THE SALE!
    ENTER PROMO CODE FINAL15 at checkout

Ugh! Wish I hadn't seen this - i jut swore I'd buy nothing till March!!!

Time to check my Saved Items List and see what's on sale... Damn you quaalude!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

bnagrrl wrote: »
    Ugh! Wish I hadn't seen this - i jut swore I'd buy nothing till March!!!

Time to check my Saved Items List and see what's on sale... Damn you quaalude!! :D

Hahah - sorry!

Time to buy more things, get them, try them on, hate them, and send them back!!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 copea2

River Island have 20% off all dresses, looks like for today only. Enter LOVEDRESSES20 at the checkout. Details on the homepage.

Would love to get some stuff but I'm banning myself from shopping till payday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

copea2 wrote: »
    River Island have 20% off all dresses, looks like for today only. Enter LOVEDRESSES20 at the checkout. Details on the homepage.

Would love to get some stuff but I'm banning myself from shopping till payday :)
    Doesn't work for me on either full priced or sale items. Does it work for anyone else?

Toast4532 wrote: »
    Doesn't work for me on either full priced or sale items. Does it work for anyone else?

Working for me on full price dresses only

• Registered Users Posts: 42 copea2

Sorry yes it's full price only. small print says 'online only. Full price women's dresses only. Excludes brands. Offer ends 23:59 (GMT) 14th February'

• Advertisement

25% off AX Paris with the code CURVE25

Advertisement