Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 PS74

hi, sorry but i am using Mandriva and the app wont work.frown.gif
    Can someone get me the code for this radio, pls.
    Model: 5000 rds
    Serial: M104691

thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 1 fingas

PS74 wrote: »
    hi, sorry but i am using Mandriva and the app wont work.frown.gif
    Can someone get me the code for this radio, pls.
    Model: 5000 rds
    Serial: M104691

thanks in advance
    TRY 2106

• Registered Users Posts: 2 laura9711

hi i just buyed a ford mondeo 2000 and i need a radio code.a serial number is M363131

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,672 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

laura9711 wrote: »
    hi i just buyed a ford mondeo 2000 and i need a radio code.a serial number is M363131

Thanks

Try 9251

• Registered Users Posts: 2 laura9711

R.O.R wrote: »
    Try 9251
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 deciemc

Hi there

Can someone help us please. Have two Ford Focus with locked radios. Serial numbers are M160323 and M080172. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

deciemc wrote: »
    Hi there

Can someone help us please. Have two Ford Focus with locked radios. Serial numbers are M160323 and M080172. Thanks in advance.
    What part number?

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Spunj

deciemc wrote: »
    Hi there

Try 3692 and 4476

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 deciemc

Thanks for reply Plug and Spunj. Those codes worked Spunj. Good to have sound on the move again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MarkFord

hi could anyone get me the code for M094038 battery died so radio has reset

thanks in advance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Try 4947

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MarkFord

cheers worked perfect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭bluethunder

Hi,
    I have the same problem with my 5000 keycode radio. I found the app but am unsure how to take out the radio, any help?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,672 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Hi,
    I have the same problem with my 5000 keycode radio. I found the app but am unsure how to take out the radio, any help?

Should be 2 slots on either side of the radio (left & right) where the radio removal tools fit in. I have heard (but never seen, or tried) that you can bend a wire coat hanger to fit into these slots. Might be worth a try if you have wire coat hanger around.

Above is for the old models - new model Mondeo is different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭bluethunder

R.O.R wrote: »
    Should be 2 slots on either side of the radio (left & right) where the radio removal tools fit in. I have heard (but never seen, or tried) that you can bend a wire coat hanger to fit into these slots. Might be worth a try if you have wire coat hanger around.

Above is for the old models - new model Mondeo is different.

Yep, I see the slots, will try the coat hanger trick, cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mcass

Hi
    Could someone help me with my radio code. Its a ford radio the serial number is m451590. The silience is doing my head in. The battery was dissconnected thats why the radio is dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭galwayfreak

ring a ford dealer . i did and i got mine , maybe try the original dealer

• Registered Users Posts: 10,475 ✭✭✭✭guil

some of them charge, finlays charge 15 or 20 euro for the code
    there is a big thread in this forum about radio codes, theres a link in it for a code generator, try the gen or ask someone in that thread

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭mondeoman2

mcass wrote: »
    Hi
    Could someone help me with my radio code. Its a ford radio the serial number is m451590. The silience is doing my head in. The battery was dissconnected thats why the radio is dead.

7678 is your code,then press 5 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mcass

Cheers mondeoman your a life saver.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭clancyoo7

Hi got clutch replaced in garage and when i got car back radio a 6000cd was locked with and have no key My serial is S0701940. Got code by holding 6 and pressing 1. i know it should be a number with M where am i going wrong

clancyoo7 wrote: »
    Hi got clutch replaced in garage and when i got car back radio a 6000cd was locked with and have no key My serial is S0701940. Got code by holding 6 and pressing 1. i know it should be a number with M where am i going wrong

you have to take the stereo out to find the serial numder,its usually on the side of it.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭jimbooth

used the app mullingar man posted earlier, worked a treat,

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭clancyoo7

Got sorted using the app thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jughead63

Can someone please help with the following. Simmlar situation to other spost on here, I have had my battery disconncted and now need a code for the radio/cd.

The Serial No - M156100
    part No - ys4f - 18c815 - ae.

Can somebody heklp with a code to allow me to use the radio.

Cheers

Jimmy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Try 5941 Jimmy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jughead63

Cheers bonzodog2 that did the trick.

Not sure where you are from, any time you visit Auckland give me a shout and I'll buy you a beer.

Cheers again
    Jimmy

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,423 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Can anyone help as to how to remove the radio? Used the wire coathanger trick, but cant get the radio to come out. Is there any other way of getting the serial number? No manual for the car...

Thanks

antodeco wrote: »
    Can anyone help as to how to remove the radio? Used the wire coathanger trick, but cant get the radio to come out. Is there any other way of getting the serial number? No manual for the car...

Thanks

When you insert the coathangers you then need to push outwards & pull at the same time(.ie left to left & right to right)if that makes any sense:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cork10

Hi , I have no code for my 6000 radio, my serial no =m451680
    any help would be amazing.

Thanks,

Cork10

Advertisement