Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭mondeoman2

worked a charm thankyou sooo much. i was facing a long quiet drive to donegal. :)

No Problem,Glad To Help;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 PMHorrocks

Hello

I'm hoping someone can help me get the radio code for a Ford Fiesta 2005 M121855?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

PMHorrocks wrote: »
    Hello

I'm hoping someone can help me get the radio code for a Ford Fiesta 2005 M121855?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭madred006

Looking for code for Renault grand espace 14 letter and number code RNRD7870008203 cheers in advance .

• Registered Users Posts: 2 hansen

Code for M023577 Ford Focus 2007
    Thank you😊

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭dooey_01

madred if u give me security code, 1 letter and 3 numbers i can generate code

hansen wrote: »
    Code for M023577 Ford Focus 2007
    Thank you😊

2629:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 hansen

mondeoman2 wrote: »
    2629:)

It not working 😯

hansen wrote: »
    It not working 😯

Recheck your serial number, 2629 is the code for M023577

dooey_01 wrote: »
    madred if u give me security code, 1 letter and 3 numbers i can generate code

Really appreciate your help hope this is what you need cheers again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

madred006 wrote: »

apologies madred006 it appears this is the wrong code

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭dooey_01

madred006 wrote: »

code is 1056 :)

dooey_01 wrote: »
    code is 1056 :)

Yes it is :-) thanks very much .

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭William Gates

Hi, I need the code for my 2007 Mondeo's car radio after the car battery died.

I pressed 1 & 6 together and got the following message. Any idea which 4-digit code I need to enter or what I need to do next?

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

I pressed 1 & 6 together and got the following message. Any idea which 4-digit code I need to enter or what I need to do next?

This radio has the V serial no. ...you wont get the code for it FREE on any forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭Anjobe

Is this the only information that is displayed? Sometimes it will scroll through 3 or 4 screens, you are looking for the serial number which will be "M" or "V" followed by 6 digits.

The serial number should also be on a sticker on the side of the unit if you can pull it out of the dash. From 2007 I would say its likely to be a V serial no though, so no free unlock code here.

Anjobe wrote: »
    Is this the only information that is displayed? Sometimes it will scroll through 3 or 4 screens, you are looking for the serial number which will be "M" or "V" followed by 6 digits.

The serial number should also be on a sticker on the side of the unit if you can pull it out of the dash. From 2007 I would say its likely to be a V serial no though, so no free unlock code here.

Thanks guys, so what are my options, how do I get the radio working again and how much will it cost me?

Thanks guys, so what are my options, how do I get the radio working again and how much will it cost me?

Ford dealers can get it for you, not sure of the cost. There are also a number of places who sell the codes online, so try a Google search or look back through this thread for suggestions.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭rohe

hi

im looking for the radio code for ford mondeo 2002 serial number m430440, cant download the ford calculator as my netbook wont allow me, if anyone could help thank you

rohe wrote: »
    hi

im looking for the radio code for ford mondeo 2002 serial number m430440, cant download the ford calculator as my netbook wont allow me, if anyone could help thank you

• Advertisement

Ford dealers can get it for you, not sure of the cost. There are also a number of places who sell the codes online, so try a Google search or look back through this thread for suggestions.

I rang a dealer and he said that he could do it for €20. However, he said to check the glovebox for a code (but stated that it wouldn't necessarily say radio code). I checked and there is a 'key code' - 5669. I entered this but it comes up 'incorrect'.

Is the key code different to the radio code?

I rang a dealer and he said that he could do it for €20. However, he said to check the glovebox for a code (but stated that it wouldn't necessarily say radio code). I checked and there is a 'key code' - 5669. I entered this but it comes up 'incorrect'.

It might be a different code - I had a Fiat once where you could enter a code to disable the immobiliser by pumping the accelerator, in case the transponder in the key fob didn't work.

How did you enter the code on the radio?

Ford always refer to the radio code as the Keycode.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭shannonman81

Hi guys. I posted on here a while back about getting a code. I have managed to get the software to generate the code however I seem to be one number short from the serial number.... VWZ1Z2D7922999 it seems to be after the 2 and before the 7 I'm missing something.... It won't take letters

Hi guys. I posted on here a while back about getting a code. I have managed to get the software to generate the code however I seem to be one number short from the serial number.... VWZ1Z2D7922999 it seems to be after the 2 and before the 7 I'm missing something.... It won't take letters

The VWZ1Z2D is for the radio model RCD300. There is no software available for FREE to calculate the code for this model radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭shannonman81

The VWZ1Z2D is for the radio model RCD300. There is no software available for FREE to calculate the code for this model radio.

Well out of desperation I downloaded a few programs through torrents in the hope of saving myself money. But as I said I seem to be a number short.

Well out of desperation I downloaded a few programs through torrents in the hope of saving myself money. But as I said I seem to be a number short.

If at any time you are near Loughrea Galway I can decode it for you.

It might be a different code - I had a Fiat once where you could enter a code to disable the immobiliser by pumping the accelerator, in case the transponder in the key fob didn't work.

How did you enter the code on the radio?

I entered the code by using the 1-2-3-4-5 buttons and holding the '5' button after the four digits had been entered, when I release the '5' button I get a message saying 'incorrect'.

Is this the right way to enter the code?

I entered the code by using the 1-2-3-4-5 buttons and holding the '5' button after the four digits had been entered, when I release the '5' button I get a message saying 'incorrect'.

Is this the right way to enter the code?

Code entry used is correct.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Umpalumpa

Looking for a code for a Peugeot 207 2008-RD4N1-02

Advertisement