Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Halloween costume!

• 23-10-2012 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭_Chaos

Hey guys! I'm on the hunt for a princess peach costume in/around Dublin or the west of Ireland. I've decided to go for a short one from some research, but it's too late to order one online as I'll need it for 31st at the latest! Has anyone seen anything that could at least pull off this costume anywhere!?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

_Chaos wrote: »
    Hey guys! I'm on the hunt for a princess peach costume in/around Dublin or the west of Ireland. I've decided to go for a short one from some research, but it's too late to order one online as I'll need it for 31st at the latest! Has anyone seen anything that could at least pull off this costume anywhere!?

I'll happily pull off your costume anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Probably have better luck here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1128

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I'll happily pull off your costume anywhere.

Said Jimmy Saville to the Boy Scout.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Has anyone seen anything that could at least pull off this costume anywhere!?

I saw a bear once...

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭_Chaos

hmm that was very helpful, but I have to find a costume first.....:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Wannabe

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭_Chaos

The costume shop doesn't stock princess peach costumes! :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

What the fuck is a princess peach?

What the fuck is a princess peach?

It's the daughter of a queen peach. Duhhh.

OP try either the Dublin forum or the wesht forum or the gift and festivities forum. Or there's a halloween thread already running in After Hours. (oh, but not all of those forums, because that would be considered spamming, and spamming is bad)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement