Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Good spray painter around Cavan

Options
  • 28-07-2011 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

I'm hoping to give my project a full respray over next few weeks/months and looking for suggestions for a good sprayer.

I want a good flawless finish, the car will be a dark colour so and don't want imperfections to show up. I can help with prep but I feel it's something better left to the pro's as it's what they do best.

Any suggestion, any you've used before or know is very good? Also, anyone to avoid let me know as well.

Pic of what I aim to get it looking like:
    Ps328iX_Mauritius_Yell_Clear.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 I_am_red

What part of Cavan are you in? If you're anywhere near Bawnboy give DT Autobody a call on 086 8722240. Dean (the owner) resprayed part of my Alfa 147, the only problem was the resprayed section now has a helluva better finish than the original paintwork!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Might be a bit far away. I don't mind travelling but the car is 100% not drivable until after painting, I don't think some painters are willing to travel to far for a look and a quote unless there's a high chance of them getting the job.

Advertisement