Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fintrax - Galway

• 28-01-2010 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

My friend might be going for an interview with Fintrax in Galway soon. Thing is he doesn't drive and it's in Tully Ballinahown Co there's no shuttle bus/public transport.

Anyone here work there? How do the staff commute to work?

Cheers
    N

mods; i'm also going to post this in the Galway forum-thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,495 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

My friend might be going for an interview with Fintrax in Galway soon. Thing is he doesn't drive and it's in Tully Ballinahown Co there's no shuttle bus/public transport.

Anyone here work there? How do the staff commute to work?

Cheers
    N

mods; i'm also going to post this in the Galway forum-thank you :)

They are quite a few in Fintrax would live in Galway city, so car pooling is an option, if your friend gets the job.

You have two choices for a bus out to Fintrax, Bus Éireann route 424, or Lally Tours run a shuttle bus to Rossaveal for the Aran Island ferry and they could drop you at Fintax as well.

Advertisement