Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cannot wait to see this!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

omg me to!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭aviendha

ooh ooh when is this out??? Loving the "she's like a magical pregnancy unicorn" comment.. and the "dudes group"..
    looks actually a lot better than I expected in my head when I had heard there was going to be a film based on the book.. as in, I was expecting some kind of documentary type thing..:o

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭aviendha

darnit .. May 2012 USA according to IMDB :mad:
    now that I have a taster, I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

aviendha wrote: »
    ooh ooh when is this out??? Loving the "she's like a magical pregnancy unicorn" comment.. and the "dudes group"..
    looks actually a lot better than I expected in my head when I had heard there was going to be a film based on the book.. as in, I was expecting some kind of documentary type thing..:o
    Yeah, I love the cast! It's great!
    I hope it's out before I'm due in July!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

Even Cheryl cole is in it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement