Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Various football 5/6 sides, city locations

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Funkygreendogs

Does anyone want to join us? we need a few more people!
    Planning on having a kick around with a few friends and ppl from work, all are welcome!

Playing tonite at 6pm at the salthill devon astro turf pitches, sure leave us a message if you interested in comming up for a game - make the most of the sun while we still have it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

Hey, count me in. Might be able to get a friend to come as well.

markesmith wrote: »
    Hey, count me in. Might be able to get a friend to come as well.

Lovely stuff, its a fiver each as far as I know - we should have 7 confirmed now so if theres another 3 ppl interested theres still space!

Ill PM you my number anyways if ya wanna ring us when you get up. Its the last pitch on the left when you turn right down the pathway and then go down to the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭gandroid

Would be interested in a game at Drom. PM me if you have any free slots for a regular game. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Lovely stuff, its a fiver each as far as I know
    If you're talking about the Drom pitches it's €60 for the hour so it works out as €6 each if you've got 10 players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

We are short a few players for tonight. Playing in Mervue cages at 8.15. Anyone interested please PM me.

Sniipe wrote: »
    We are short a few players for tonight. Playing in Mervue cages at 8.15. Anyone interested please PM me.
    For anyone thinking of playing don't forget the Champions League is on tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Looking for a game in Mervue or somewhere accessible i.e. not Drom (unless you can give a lift :)) tomorrow or Thurs.

Will likely run out of steam after half a minute and want to stand in goals, but if that's what you're looking for, I'm the man for the job.

hey lads, playing tonite at 6pm up the drom again, I lost my contacts though, as my phone broke so I cant text anyone back.
    Its a €5 each anyways, and its on this time every week

We're looking for 1 player for Drom tonight at 9. PM me if interested.

• Advertisement

playing again tomorrow lads, 6pm up the drom - gandroid is joining us aswell
    If anyone else wants to join us but needs a lift tomorrow I can drop you up if your in or around knocknacarra/salthill side

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭gandroid

Is this definitely going ahead at 6 lads?

Yeah should do - im just waiting on confirmation from the other regulars, will let you know closer to 6 anyways

Anyone interested in a game tonight in Drom from 9-10? Injuries and the Champions League have caused a few withdrawals so one sub is needed. Please PM me if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭darraghking22

anyone playin in mervue anytime soon and needs bodies gimme a shout, always up for a kickabout.

decent enough player.

We are short 3 players in Mervue tonight (with the Barca match) for 8.15 kick off. Anyone interested PM me please.

Sniipe wrote: »
    We are short 3 players in Mervue tonight (with the Barca match) for 8.15 kick off. Anyone interested PM me please.
    Ah ffs... I was looking out the window at around 8 thinking that I wouldn't mind a game. I can nearly see the cages from the house...

pm me your phone num / email addy and I can get in contact with you the next time we are short?

Anyone else interested in a game today?
    Playing up the drom at 6pm

Anything tonight or tomorrow night?

• Advertisement

Anything tonight or tomorrow night?
    Co-incidentally we're one short for a game tonight at 7 in Drom. Send me a text or PM me if you're interested.

were 2 short of a game for 6pm this evening up the drom - short notice i know!
    let me know if your around

Anything in Mervue tomorrow (Monday) or Tuesday? (I'll actually check back to see if there's replies this time)

Could go Drom or wherever if I could get a lift from anywhere in town.

Cheers for the game last week, whoever it was... I've forgotten already!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 amoebaassasin

anybody short of numbers, give me a shout - preferably Drom but also mervue or whereever

We're short two players for tonight at 7 in Drom. Any takers?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 cmore

Lads, I'm always up for a game if you're ever stuck for numbers.

Send me a PM with details and I'll be there.

Anyone looking for a game of football at 6 up the drom?
    Could do with one more I think we have 8/9 so far

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭EachSmallChime

I just moved up to Galway city and am looking for somewhere to meet people and something to do in the evenings.
    Is there anywhere that i could join in on 5 a side soccer or anyone interested in starting it up?

We need a bigger team to play with!!

If anyone is interested in joining us regularly, PM me and ill pass on contact info.
    We usually have a good 8 players every week and we make up the shortfall before kickoff somehow.

We are playing 6pm every Wednesdays up the Drom pitches, if that doesnt suit you we could change that around depending on when most people are available, let me know anyways

• Advertisement

Anyone else around for a game of footy at 6?

Lovely weather for it!!!

Advertisement