Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

wellpark grove

• 29-08-2007 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭

whats well park grove like to live in, is it a nice residential area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

Houses are from the 70's I think. Some of them are grand houses though it's not the most aesthetically pleasing estate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭juanveron45

I was asking in terms of whether it was a rough type of place to live

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Not at all rough.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

Lovely place to live, residential, some students, but overall quiet and houses generally in good shape. Dead handy for town/bus/cinema too.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

Great place to live...the resident's association keep it all quiet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

FFS put it all in one thread will ya? We'll help you with locations etc but stop starting a new thread for each question

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 206 ✭✭Creachadóir

What's this like as a place to live? It's in a good location for me for work, it seems old and residential (quiet....peace at last!!), what do ye think? Anyone lived there before? I didn't want to start a new thread because there's been a few about different parts of Galway lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

What's this like as a place to live? It's in a good location for me for work, it seems old and residential (quiet....peace at last!!), what do ye think? Anyone lived there before? I didn't want to start a new thread because there's been a few about different parts of Galway lately.

Cheers for not starting a new ****e thread :) ...

I'm living in Dun Na Coiribe ... beside CastleLawn only newer ...

Its a nice enough area ... GF used live there and I used live in Ros Na Sí an estate just at the start of CastleLawn ...

Honestly though ... the houses are old ... damp ... and not in the greatest shape ... depending on whether the place has been done up or not ...

Visit the place you're looking at ... and it could be right though :) its not exactly central .. but ... the omniplex / bowling alley / dunnes / tesco ( both 24 hour) are all very close to it .. as well as aldi . .and so on ... .

going down the Dyke road .. if you're going to NUI by foot ... means you cut 5 - 10 minutes of your walk ...

hope that helps some

• Registered Users Posts: 9 nick forde

I lived in wellpark with my family for over 30 years its a great place to live.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 nick forde

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,963 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

nick forde wrote: »

Im sure the OP will appreciate your feedback.....in 2007!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Aye, thread is old.
    If anyone wants to ask about the area again start a fresh thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement