Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is this the strangest gift ever?

• 02-04-2014 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Without discussing it my boyfriend has got me some diamond studs and a voucher to go get my ears pierced.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭littleblackDRS

roisin nic wrote: »
    Without discussing it my boyfriend has got me some diamond studs and a voucher to go get my ears pierced.

Why would you think that's weird? It's totally possible that he bought the earrings, realised you didn't have your ears pierced, panicked, then bought the voucher :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Diamond earrings? I certainly wouldn't be upset!!

If you don't wanna get your ears pierced, don't!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Sounds very nice - what do you think OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

nothing wrong with that.. Perhaps he heard you wanted to get your ears pierced or OMG perhaps you will get them pierced and hell surprise you with another diamond AHHHHHH OMG!! taken the piss there sorry but think tis quite nice

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Pinkmoon19

Definitely not the weirdest present, I got 2 mice called Ben & Jerry from an ex, I hate rodents!! Count yourself lucky!

• Advertisement
Advertisement