Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Deal or No Deal [threads merged]

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

It was fantastic today.
    She coulda dealt at 19999 & 45000 but said no!
    She really deserved it. Even Edmunds was choked up at the end!

Best on ever

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

Does anyone else find it really annoying that the papers tell us when someone wins the top prize - it's the same with Millionaire. We knew a month or so ago that Laura was going to win the 250k, and that kind of spoils watching the rest of the shows.

And I think it would be a good idea if everyone had to decide the order of the boxes they would pick, and give it to Noel E. at the start - that way we would know for sure that they are playing the game exactly as they would. I don't know how people would actually remember the order they might have chosen originally, unless it's written down.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭elurhs

Deal or no deal really annoys me because as has already been said here its gambling. It makes absolutely no difference what order the boxes are picked in as its all random. When contestants say they have a system, they're talking absolute rubbish.
    Edmonds is also sleazy as hell. There's a reason his TV career was in the ****ter before he resurrected it with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Is the women the other day the first winner? Noel said a while ago that there had been a few 250000 winners but they might not show them. Dont know why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

I heard that too, but how would they not show people's games, surely they cant just leave the game with no explanation

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Fandyfan

i never watch the whole thing, i usually flick it to the last 10mins of the show, u get the whole jist of it in those ten mins anyways! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

thats the same with any gameshow, in the last 10 minutes you start to realise how much money the person will be going home with

Advertisement